Boobs

Options
I've heard that when women lose weight that they often lose their boobs. I told my hubby if that happens to me then I want to get mine done. Has this happened to anyone and have you gotten them done? How big to too big? I'd like to be a full D cup.

Replies

• cem2168
    cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i did end up losing my boobs from losing weight... im young so i do not think i would get them done for a long time. I went from a C to barely a B...and shrinking.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Nope. Push ups and using my pilates circle has kept my ladies looking fine. I also breast fed. I am still a solid C cup.
  • Alarice10
    Alarice10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If it happens to me, I won't complain! I'm a 36DD so to lose a little of the fat that I know has made them "grow" to that size wouldn't be such a bad thing. I don't think, if yours are naturally "voluptuous", that you'd have much of a problem... I'm hoping to at least drop back to a 32DD like I was a few years ago...
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    yup i was always skinny and never had boobs. then i got bigger and still didn't have boobs. so i bought a set and now have D's.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    *listens in*

I'm getting my done in August. SOOOOOOOO freaking excited and nervous. But more excited.
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    I could only wish to lose in that area. Boobs, in my DD opinion, are highly overrated.
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i lost 140 pounds.. lost my C cup and went and did the FULL MOMMY MAKEOVER under the knife and I have perfect DD's, a full tummy tuck and lipo... best $10,000 Ive ever spent!!
    however gaining 50 pounds makes me look like I didnt have any of that work done so thats why Im trying to lose that weight now to show off my pretty twins
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    My boobs were the first thing I lost :( I will be getting mine done when I'm at my goal. I want to be a large C..right now im a small B...was a full B before my weight loss..
  • Candiceg13
    Candiceg13 Posts: 218
    Options
    I plan on getting them (and a tummy tuck)..... I originally said for my 30th, but that is 1 1/2 yrs away...... I want to be at goal (150lbs) by my bday and I am going to start the consultation/payments..... I have had 4 beautiful children, 3 of them are C-Sections....
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    im currently an E cup but even at my smaleest i was a DD and that was 80 some pounds ago so im hoping i will get back to a DD or a full D would be even better hope i dont lose much more then that
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Um, yeah. Look at my picture. They are nearly all gone. :sad: I am now a 34A, and most of the time places like Victoria's Secret don't have the cute styles I want in anything smaller than 34B which leaves little ol' me out.

I have been concidering getting this done for a long time, just haven't saved the money up yet.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Oh, and just a quick question...I am getting married this year and have no kids right now. But it would be NICE to have not only my goal weight, but simply my goal body, before getting pregnant and fat all over again. But I am afraid that once I get pregnant, the girls will grow anyway...

Should I wait? What would you do? Send me a message if you want. I will try to find this thread later just in case. :flowerforyou:
  • sarahjrrr_
    Options
    The only place I seem to be losing weight is my boobs, it's depressing. ):
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Did someone say boobs?

:glasses:
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I could only wish to lose in that area. Boobs, in my DD opinion, are highly overrated.

I second that motion.
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I haven't really lost anything in that area.....but after breastfeeding, they kind of just shrunk up on their own. While I was pregnant, I was 34DD and now I'm just a 34C. That is perfectly ok with me since I'm pretty petite. My sister has giant gazongas and well, I don't envy her....lol Just do push ups to keep your cleavage looking nice!!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The only place I seem to be losing weight is my boobs, it's depressing. ):

And me as well :(
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Mine went from D to B. I was depressed at first. But then I looked at "before" pictures and "after" pictures, and I realized that I have the same shape now, it's just that I am smaller all over. In other words, the difference in measurement between "the girls" and below them is the same as before.

I'll take smaller all over any day!!!!
  • rlesage
    rlesage Posts: 3
    Options
    I think boobs are overrated. I'm quite content with my size A. I have been in 2 serious relationships and they love me just the same. It's true when you lose weight, they will most likely become smaller, but hey if I had a bigger set then I wouldn't have been able to compete as much with gymnastics and not be the runner I am today. My roommate has large breasts and I know it holds her back sometimes when we workout because the weight and movement. Small boobs have their advantages too, plus if you want + 2 cup sizes, just wear a freakin push up bra!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I like having boobs to an extent. I used to be a C cup and after my weight gain I made it up to a DD. I've already made it back down to a D and I can't wait to get back into the C range lol. Big boobs are overrated (and annoying) and I know there are plenty of women with ones larger than me (yikes! lol).