New Guy (determined)

kickflip7stairs
kickflip7stairs Posts: 12
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
We'll hello everyone Name is Arturo currently in the U.S Army (the best Army!) just returned from korea not to long ago and I'm looking forward to loosing the weight and getting a nice six pack going :) Just gotta stay focused and determined. Love skateboarding playing guitar and pretty much just doing fun things very out going :D

Replies

• jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site, with lots of support and motivation. Good Luck! You can add me if you like
  • hi thanks :p i'll add you right now the more friends the merrier
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Welcome and thank you for your service. This is a great site. You'll find lots of support here. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Ditto what's been said. It really is a great place here, and feel free to add me. Good luck!!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Welcome! Great site to be on!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Welcome to MFP and thanks for the job you do. If you fancy a friend from Britain please feel free to add me
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Welcome to a great website and Thank you for serving also! I use to also live in Korea when i was younger (dad in the military) Good luck on your success to weight loss :smile:
  • :) thanks again for your encouragement :) If anybody wishes to add me feel free to do so I might not be the best at this but I have some good workouts of my own :P if anybody is interested
  • @sviolet24 thats a very impressive weight loss you motivate me :) and thank your dad for his service as well
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Welcome! Im fairly new here too
  • mnchkn0408
    mnchkn0408 Posts: 35 Member
    Good luck and thanks for ur service! . . I've only been on a short time but everyone seems so nice and helpful.
  • faithful1__
    faithful1__ Posts: 2 Member
    Hey Arturo,
    My name is Carri. I live up in Alaska & just wanted to say how much your appreciated & the services you do everyday for people all over. So, hi! From way up here! I've been using the MyFitness for about 5 months now & ill tell ya, it has helped me become aware of what I'm putting in my mouth! I'm new to this online site, I usually only enter my food from my phone, but with all of the accountability on here it looks like the way to go! Very nice meeting you, and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • @carri :) its my pleasure to serve our country thanks for your support. This sight is giving me so much motivation to keep pushing forward so I thank all of you as well together we can achieve our goals! :) like we say (one team, one fight!)
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Hey welcome :) This site is great and best part is its free. Goodluck!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Arturo,
    Thank you for your service to our country. My son is in the Army and recently returned from Afghanistan. Good luck with you goals, I am sure you will achieve them. I'm new here too, been about a week. Great site with lots to keep one highly motivated and pretty well entertained. Feel free to add me.
    Ted
  • @missy6 Thanks!! Glad I found the app!! :D good luck to you as well

@TDGee Very glad to hear a fellow soldier made it home ultimately the family member are the strong one for enduring having a loved one away for a long time thank you for your service as well and keep motivated. Good luck in achieving your goals!!
This discussion has been closed.