Semi New and need some support!

Options
Hi im 20 female from ohio semi new i've had this account for a couple of weeks I had it on my phone then a friend told me they have a site so now i've been visitng here...I'm kinda new and i'm looking for some support I really don't have at home i have a sister but she dosen't quite understand what I'm going through I'm artistic nice and easy too get along with! My favorite feature about myself have to be that I have very blue eyes and they pop when I take photo graphs so all I can do is say add me and support please and thank you!

One more thing I'm willing too support others who need it too :)

Replies

• Smyles2u
    Smyles2u Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hit me up if you would like me to add you! :)
    Id be happy to support u.. :)
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend, I'll be happy to help be supportive. It really is important to have support of some kind for success!
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request now!!! Welcome - I started MFP on my phone too and another friend told me about the site - I've been loving it!!!
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i'll send you a friend request now you can respond if you want to be friends.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hello! I Love blue eyes. My husband and two kids have them but I'm stuck with hazel. Add me if you like. I'm a great supporter.
  • mkum10
    mkum10 Posts: 21
    Options
    hello you can add me to. i'm doing this pretty much on my own. would love some support. and would love to give some back. :flowerforyou: