Starting P90X Lean tomorrow! Any advice? Anyone wanna join m

Options
I am starting P90X Lean tomorrow. I still don't know how to log the exercise into MFP. Any tips? Anyone wanna join may 90 day journey?

Replies

• Aps123
    Aps123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i will! just tried to start a group too. im starting classic tomorrow!
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    I'll try! I'm training for a half marathon so that will interfere with some workouts but I'll do my best :)
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started the classic last night but have no pull up bar so putting it off until I find one.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    one of my mfp friends is on week three and is a great motivator -- add her!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/OLP76

good luck with your journey. I am on day 53 of Power90 and still wondering if I will ever be ready for P90X lol...
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi,I have been adding them.Depending on the work out you are following all you will do is enter it under strength training.If you are using heavy bands then you leave out the weight other wise enter it. Their is not much of P90X in the data base it will allow you to enter in your own activity.I have been entering them in as I go along.As for Cardio same thing.Good luck with it I know I am.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I started and then quit about 2 months ago, but I think I am going to give it another go. Good luck with your journey. Friend me and we can support and motivate one another.
  • momof7withchrist
    Options
    I started the classic last night but have no pull up bar so putting it off until I find one.

Walmart has one for around $20- $25. That's the one we are getting. I am using the modification with the resistance bands til then!
  • momof7withchrist
    Options
    Thank you, Heathhumble. i will look for those.
  • momof7withchrist
    Options
    Anyone else who wants to join me, add me as a friend! Just be warned...my disgusting "before" pics are in my albumn.
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Walmart has one for around $20- $25. That's the one we are getting. I am using the modification with the resistance bands til then!

great I will check it out tomorrow. thx
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm currently finishin' Week 3 of P90X LEAN - my last day is tomorrow with 'Kenpo X'...

My advice is to take Week 1 as a learnin' week, and learn the moves...It's goin' to be TOUGH - Tony is goin' to make you HURT & SORE....but trust me the Soreness is a good thing, and your body will get to use to it....by the end of Week 2 I wasn't as sore as Week 1.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away...I have 2 other people on a P90X LEAN journey they are 2 weeks ahead of me...but we BRING IT together each day & week...

hope to keep in touch Xoo Oxx :smile:
  • dawn454
    dawn454 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5!!!! The first week or so is awful, but it does get better. I really look forward to telling Tony that I hate him but I love him everyday!!:laugh:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am just finishing week 1 after doing a soft start for 3 weeks before this.
    My advice to anyone who thinks they are significantly out of shape or overweight is to do a soft start.
    What did I do for my soft start - I did exactly 1/2 of each of the videos for the first week... added one full video for the second week, and another full one for the third week.

Thismay not work for you ... but it worked for me because I was ridiculously sore with my soft start.

My other advice -- get a sense of humor. Do your best and forget the rest -- write down what you did ... even if you thought it sucked. It gets better every single time you do it!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options

If you have a Meijer near you the one that uses pressure (not installation) in the door jam. It is on sale for $19.99