Work out DVDs

Options
I have been looking at several workout dvds and they all look like they would kick my butt...which is what I want!! I'm looking to do more toning than anything right now. Which one have you guys had success with in toning?

Replies

• jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Power 90 has been kicking my butt! But, I've noticed such increased definition in my muscles. I tried 30 Day Shred, but that wasn't my cup of tea, so I can't speak to that as far as toning goes. I hope you find something that works for you!
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    Thanks so much. I'll look in to that.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    P90X worked for me
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've had success with The Firm DVD's (Complete Aerobics & Weight Training, Total Sculpt) and I'm currently doing Jackie Warner's Xtreme Timesaver workout. You can get those dvds on collagevideos.com
  • roundisnotsquare
    Options
    Congrats on your weigt loss! I cannot vouch for a particular DVD, but I do know the resistence bands work Great!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    www.bodyrock.tv Its the best workout I've tried so far. You will Never hit plateu.
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    Wow thanks so much! There are several mentioned on here that I've not heard of before. I may have to look into those too!
  • julybugg
    julybugg Posts: 10
    Options
    P90X worked for me

I'm a big fan!
  • Jillian52
    Jillian52 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's Inside Out method Pure Burn and Super strength. It is a GREAT workout and was only 9 dollars at wal mart. Plus I love Bob from the biggest loser. Ive never tried p90x but they say bob's workout is similar and much cheaper!! :) There are 3 other DVD's in the set but I just have the one.
  • aeckels616
    aeckels616 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred worked for me. I have a short attention span with workout DVDs and can't go much longer than 20 minutes without getting bored.

The first time I did it, I thought I was going to die. But I kept at it once or twice a day, and by the end of 30 days I could actually get through all three workouts in a row (which, um, I only tried once, because it was almost death). But I could definitely see a big difference in my endurance from week to week.
  • candacecollins
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Yoga melt down!! i see definition in abs and obliques (sp?) , arms and shoulders. pretty much anything that uses mostly your own body weight will do more toning then muscle building.