Hmmm, new?? I am Old...smile.

Options
I am new here, my daughter introduced this website to me....THANK YOU. Heather!! I am an old gal who got a scare about type2 diabetes. I use hypnosis to help me eat less....and it seems to be working. This website is yet another tool for me .....

Good luck to all of you in this life challenge!!

Hoping to see LESS of all of you...
Patti...

Replies

• sparkle1014
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Patti! You will definitely enjoy the tools that are on this website!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm not your daughter, although I suspect you will have no trouble remembering my name. Welcome!
  • socialite51
    Options
    From one Ole Gal to another, welcome. You'll find this site useful on your journey. You can friend this Ole Gal if you like.:flowerforyou:
  • corbettite
    Options
    So glad that you are taking advantage of this site. It's helped me to see when to ease up on my eating and set goals. If it helps and you like to read, there is a book called "Eat to Live" by Dr Furhman. Actually introduced to us by our insurance agent. Also if you like fast foods watching the documentary "Super Size Me" will definitely curb the desire to eat out. Enjoy life and be good to yourself. You can overcome being diabetic. :flowerforyou: