New- Trying to loose 45-50 lbs

Options
j_zanzig
j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
Hi, I am Jen and I am trying to loose 45-50 lbs. Before this website my starting weight was 191.8 and now I am around 180.8 The smallest I have ever been was 135. Even thought at 135 I still had weight to loose, I would love to be back to it. I am doing turbo fire as my workout as well as trying to stick to the suggested eating plan.

Replies

• jimnessa
    jimnessa Posts: 5
    Options
    i am new as well- am not up to the level of turbo fire yet-- but it looks like an effective workout!! an know a couple girls using it- and they seem to like it a lot!! i wish you luck!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you, you're gonna love it here!!!!! :)
  • schoon82
    schoon82 Posts: 14
    Options
    hey ladies. I am new as well. Just started today!
    What on earth is turbo fire? I need a workout I can stick too.. I always seem to lose my rhythm in my workouts.
    I right now am 5'8" and weigh 225. I want to get down to 140. But I'm making a smaller goal first at 170. That is still 55 pounds though and it's going to be really rough. I'm only 20 and I don't have anyone behind me supporting me doing anything anymore.. so it's really hard.
  • jimnessa
    jimnessa Posts: 5
    Options
    turbo fire is a high intensity interval workout-- if i am not mistaken! i look forward to doing things like turbo fire.. but at this point i cant even do a 30day shred- by jillian micheals..
  • sarahl0327
    Options
    Jen, you sound just like me. I'm 5'9" and weigh 183. My goal would be 135 as well (even though I too always felt like that was too much back then). I got married a year and a half ago and have found myself adding on almost two dress sizes betwee that and a new career. I can't believe it! I am new to the group as well and am excited about the challenge!
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is kinda like the Turbo Jam version of P90X if you are familiar with beachbody products. It does involve the HIIT training and is a lot of fun!