Newbie wants friends to continue inspired!!

Options
Hey guys!

I just need some friends to "help me" and inspire me to keep on going! I love reading your stories and success! I just started on the website/iPhone app an I'm already making changes in my life. I'm on the second week working out with a trainer (and I'm stuck with hime for 6 months). And making notes about EVERYTHING I eat is making a huge difference...

Anyway, if you need a friend, let me know! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 39 lbs so it will probably be a long journey but I'm ready for it! Feel free to add me!
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Sweet, keep it up!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi I also have a very long journey ahead, I need to loose 24.5kg/53lbs. I'll add you :)
  • schoon82
    schoon82 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new too! I currently weigh 225 at 5'8". I want to weigh 140 but for now I want 170... to make my goal not way too big. So I want to lose 55 first and that's going to be exhausting but I need to do it!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yay, another Marylander! Welcome!!!!! You're gonna love it here!
  • boardgirl69
    Options
    Every bit of inspiration helps!! :happy: I've just surpassed my halfway point to my ultimate goal and can feel the motivation slipping.
  • marshanne
    marshanne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I also need encouragement, I hav been trying for a week,we can help each other.
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad you responded my threat! I need to lose about 40 pounds to be on my ideal weight. We'll do it together!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Enjoy the website, community and the tools here! All of these things combined really work
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 41 lbs and I have already requested you as a friend we can do this together, we are all here for you.
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of a 5 month trainer.....I need to take off 40 lbs. We can do this! Ill add you as a friend. Good Luck!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you'd like, the more the merrier and the support is wonderful!!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I'll be here for awhile I have like 85 more pounds to lose!! :)