DOES ANYONE WANT TO LOSE 35-40 LBS WITH ME!?!

Options

Replies

• lealarson
    Options
    I'm in, too! I'm down 9 lbs and want to lose 40 more...I've had a bad week and feeling down about it. Add me, I definitely need all the support/motivation I can get!
  • maximuslupus
    Options
    40lbs... Ha, same here
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    So what is everyones favorite tip?

Honestly, I'm so easily discouraged. What helps me keep my motivation is looking at the amazing success stories on here and it gets me so excited to be on one of those threads someday. I literally look at them every night. It's a huge motivation booster! If they can do it, I can too! Not only that, but joining challenges on here helps a lot too. Right now I'm in a group that's starting the 30 Day Shred on Monday and it feels good to know that I have a group of people doing this with me. It makes me feel accountable and it makes it fun! :smile:
  • Rachel_wa
    Rachel_wa Posts: 20
    Options
    I would love to join you!! I'm working on 34 lbs by August!! I could definately use the motivation!!
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    count me in!! i need all the extra motivation i can get!! i'm just starting out on this site! its awesome being able to track everything. it really helps put things into prospective :)
  • KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Honestly, I'm so easily discouraged. What helps me keep my motivation is looking at the amazing success stories on here and it gets me so excited to be on one of those threads someday. I literally look at them every night. It's a huge motivation booster! If they can do it, I can too! Not only that, but joining challenges on here helps a lot too. Right now I'm in a group that's starting the 30 Day Shred on Monday and it feels good to know that I have a group of people doing this with me. It makes me feel accountable and it makes it fun! :smile:

So far what I've found helpfull is to document EVERYTHING! I took measurments of all different parts of my body (stomach, hips, thigh, arm, ect.) and I took pictures of my body (without sucking in) from every angle and I look at them for motivation.
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Options
    @kayperestrello and cdemumbrane
    That is some great motivation. I like to ready peoples success stories too.

My thing is boredom eating, and emotional eating. I love working out, just wish I had more time to do it. So what I do is at the beginning of each week I store cut up fresh veggies in the front of my fridge at eye level, and I hide all the bad stuff in the back! So when I go looking for food, it's the first thing I see and 8 times out of 10 I'll grab it! It's really helped me with healthy snacking
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me!! I'm 10 down and 40 to go!! I weigh in on saturdays so hopefully ill have lost a least 2 lbs when I weigh in the morning!
  • mdesider
    mdesider Posts: 28
    Options
    i do want to lose 40!!! what kind of support would you give me? he he
  • mariannemac
    Options
    I do. I just joined and would like to have a work out buddy!
  • she_elf
    she_elf Posts: 108
    Options

So far what I've found helpfull is to document EVERYTHING! I took measurments of all different parts of my body (stomach, hips, thigh, arm, ect.) and I took pictures of my body (without sucking in) from every angle and I look at them for motivation.

Documentation is so awesome! I think I've only lost 3 pounds so far, but I've lost 3" off my waist--which feels incredible. I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet (probably this weekend), but I saw a video of myself like a month ago and cannot believe how big I looked. I never want to look like that on camera again <--my motivation

My favorite fitness tip is to exercise whenever I feel hungry--not like major stuff but like 50 jumping jacks. It gets my mind off of food and alleviates boredom (which is the main cause of my snackage). I also like to do jumping jacks while microwaving things (tea, food, hot water bottle, etc).
  • yvesvictoria
    Options
    I want to lose 10 to 15 and then tone up so yes Im in but I wish there was someone who lived in my town so we could go work out together!!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!!!! :love: I was doing very well and than had some health issues.:noway: Still recovering from surgery however, I am resuming walking. Only 10-20 min. at a time:grumble: but, I will definitely need your help and motivation to get back to where I was!!!! Also, look forward to the opportunity to meet new friends!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Let's do this!!!!!:drinker:
    Sabrina
  • AmerH
    AmerH Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite tips: Try real hard not to let the slip-ups depress me and then end up EATING MORE!! Focus on giving yourself a break and keeping as positive as possible. Not always easy! Like I've eaten so healthy for almost two weeks in a row and then ended up having animal cookies for lunch today! :ohwell: Well, I guess the bright side is I can still keep my calories where they're supposed to be by eating a healthy dinner! Just can't eat cookies for lunch more than once every two weeks!! :laugh:
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    Yes! 45 pounds for me. I am planning to hit the gym every day. Would love to talk challenges, goals, etc!
  • GoJoMom2448
    Options
    YES! ADD ME! I'm doing low carb......
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options
    I need to lose those 40 pounds! Count on me!
  • kamalx3
    kamalx3 Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in tooo! I want to look major for the summerrr! :glasses:
  • iiskipsabeatii
    Options
    MEEEE <3
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    count me in I have like 60 pounds to go to my goal weight