Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Connie!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • soccermum
    soccermum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok. The long awaited Blue Team Results. Always last, I know. Again, only 19 out of 33 people sent me weigh in's. Anyone who has not sent weigh-ins in 2 or more weeks will be removed next week. We need to add some new members so we can be in this competition!

We didnt fair well this week like we did last week:sad:

Name...................Start Weight.................wk7......................wk8.....................loss/gain
    Amanda01............190..............................189......................189.......................0.0
    Babs200................273..............................270.2.................no update.............0.0
    Benson..................223..............................217......................216......................-1.0
    Bobbie0529.........300...............................no update.........no update.............0.0
    Camelinak............Need...........................new......................new.....................new
    Cassangelidy......190...............................Sick....................no update.............0.0
    Connieq288........296...............................276......................273......................-3.0:happy: wk8 winner!
    CWilson715........180................................no update..........no update............0.0
    Disneybride13...160.................................153.7..................no update............0.0
    Dmt595...............Need...............................new......................new....................new
    Familygirl37167..273...............................245.......................245.....................0.0
    Gettingthin..........196................................new.....................new.......................new
    gmpearse.............165...............................160.......................158.5.................-1.5
    Jules1984.............162..............................154.......................sick.....................0.0
    Kayaraelyn..........209...............................new......................207.5..................-1.5
    Lapetiteruse........238................................no update.............233...................-1.0
    Lesszmore..........Need.............................new........................new..................new
    May_Marie..........186.6.............................176.4..................vacation..............0.0
    Ninabonina..........177................................173.......................171...................-2.0
    Pdxmomof2.........195.................................192.4....................195..................+2.6:sad:
    Obliged..................220...............................204........................201.5...............-2.5
    Punka274.............186...............................179.8.....................181.2...............+1.4
    Rebecca1234......225.4.............................220.......................219.6................-0.4
    Singlemommandi1976...251...................no update............no update.........0.0
    Skittle6617.............181...............................172.......................173.4................+1.4
    Smd2012................148...............................no update...........no update.........0.0
    soccermum.............157..............................new.......................155.6..............-0.4
    Sunibc22................195...............................179.2.....................181.8.............+2.6
    Tag0829.................285.4...........................283.........................281................-2.0
    Thisisjeffhere........170.4.............................168.......................167.8...............-0.2
    Tlg314....................169.................................162........................162................0.0
    Vishousbabe.........267................................264.....................no update..........0.0
    Zaza54..................139..................................new........................138.................-1.0

Total loss for Week 8 is 8.5 pounds

Ok. There you go. I hope everyone is having fun with this challenge. Wether your results are good or bad please feel like you can update! Personally, I am back at my beginning weight. I have been having a rough time of it but I am certain by the end of this challenge I will see a loss! Good luck everyone on Week 9!

Amy:smile::happy:

It shows me as losing .04, I actually lost 1.4 :smile:
    Cheesy I know, but a pound is a pound :laugh:

Awesome job Connie!!
    Gooooooooooooooooo Blue Team....
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    All 3 Teams are doing well....great job on those hangin in there and making it easier for your team leaders each week....YOU GUYS ROCK:drinker:
    Here's to the BL MFP Challenge Team Leaders:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Way to go everyone!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
    snoopydance.gif
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    You are correct soccermum....you did loose 1.4 instead of .4. It was midnight where I am and I do apoligize! :blushing:

Blue Team lost 9.5 pounds total.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You are correct soccermum....you did loose 1.4 instead of .4. It was midnight where I am and I do apoligize! :blushing:

Blue Team lost 9.5 pounds total.

Amy do you think you could send your info to Tall T so she could our percentages. She said she would last week if she got the info and I dont have it. Thank you in advance if you do. And thank you for just being our team leader.

Connie
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    I have done the percentages for every member of every team in alphabetical order and submitted it to Canelitas. I thought she was going to post it for everyone to see. I am not too sure how to post things from a spreadsheet or I would do it. Sorry.

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    What is the end date for this challenge? I've forgotten.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    WAY TO GO CONNIE! :flowerforyou: And a big congrats to all the losers this week:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    Options
    TY
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I have done the percentages for every member of every team in alphabetical order and submitted it to Canelitas. I thought she was going to post it for everyone to see. I am not too sure how to post things from a spreadsheet or I would do it. Sorry.

Shauna:flowerforyou:

That's AWESOME of you, Suni...I'm sure she will post it when she gets a chance.:flowerforyou: Thanks so much for doing that for everyone!
  • gr8fulal36
    gr8fulal36 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, tell me about this alittle more. I weight 227lbs and would like to lose 20-30lbs by the end of this year. Thanks
    Allison
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, tell me about this alittle more. I weight 227lbs and would like to lose 20-30lbs by the end of this year. Thanks
    Allison

send an email to Canelitas and she'll get you on a team
  • connieq288
    Options
    I had to go and find last weeks thread to see if we post our measurements this week or not. I posted this on another thread so I just copied and pasted.
    Here are my stats.

Upper arm- 15
    Bust- 50
    Waist- 57
    Hips- 56.5
    Thigh- 29
    And then Total- 207.5

I took my measurements on 9/11 and here is what they were then.
    Upper arm- 15
    Bust- 55
    Waist- 58
    Hips- 60
    Thigh- 31
    And then Total- 219

So according to that in the past month I have 11.5 inches. Nothing in my arms I guess I should start doing some weight training. But look at my hips. I have a huge butt and I thought my butt was getting smaller LOL.

Connie
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Way to go Connie. You should be very proud of those numbers!!!! :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I had to go and find last weeks thread to see if we post our measurements this week or not. I posted this on another thread so I just copied and pasted.
    Here are my stats.

Upper arm- 15
    Bust- 50
    Waist- 57
    Hips- 56.5
    Thigh- 29
    And then Total- 207.5

Upper arm- 15
    Bust- 55
    Waist- 58
    Hips- 60
    Thigh- 31
    And then Total- 219

So according to that in the past month I have 11.5 inches. Nothing in my arms I guess I should start doing some weight training. But look at my hips. I have a huge butt and I thought my butt was getting smaller LOL.

Connie

You are AWESOME, Connie!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    What is the end date for this challenge? I've forgotten.

I think Dec 2 - is that right??
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Here are my stats.

Upper arm- 15
    Bust- 50
    Waist- 57
    Hips- 56.5
    Thigh- 29
    And then Total- 207.5

Upper arm- 15
    Bust- 55
    Waist- 58
    Hips- 60
    Thigh- 31
    And then Total- 219

Connie

That's fantastic! I can't figure the measurement thing out - I think I measure in different places like the lower part of upper arm vs middle - I will get it together eventually