Which are the best workout DVD's?

Options
I am trying to find good workout DVD's that will provide results, please help.

Replies

• tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    Depends on what you're looking for--do you want more cardio or strength training? Or a mix? The most important thing is finding something you enjoy doing. :)
  • blackbelt_jan
    Options
    My husband really liked the P90X DVD's. They are tough, but really get results. Good Luck!
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    LOL I posted almost the same thing earlier. I already have the Biggest Loser Cardio max. LOVE IT! But like someone has already said....depends on what you are looking for.
  • Rachel_wa
    Rachel_wa Posts: 20
    Options
    I think variety is the key!! If you get stuck doing one video you get muscle memory. Mixing it up prevents this and gives you better results. What do you enjoy doing?

I love the new Xbox Kinect games: Biggest loser and Your shape fitness evolved. My next purchase will be zumba!
  • gennybunny
    Options
    I'm using Jillian Micheals DVD- banish fat boost metabolism an I really like it. I've also tried her 30 day shred. That one is pretty intense but good. Good luck finding good ones
  • Yamir78
    Yamir78 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm mostly looking for great cardio burn since I want to lose at least 30lbs. If I can find a DVD that provides a high intensity calorie burn, I would prefer to do it. I eat great and watch my numbers......I just want the best burn!!!