GREAT chocolate fix

Options
I just have to say...I just discovered Stoneyfield Farms' Organic Fat Free Chocolate Underground yogurt...it is SO delicious! I LOVE chocolate, and this is a great way to feed the craving while still being healthy. I recommend it to anyone who likes a little chocolate in their lives. :smile:

Replies

• May92009Bride
    Options
    I just have to say...I just discovered Stoneyfield Farms' Organic Fat Free Chocolate Underground yogurt...it is SO delicious! I LOVE chocolate, and this is a great way to feed the craving while still being healthy. I recommend it to anyone who likes a little chocolate in their lives. :smile:
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check it out.

I have taken to eating a banana, and dipping it on half a serving of hershey's chocolate syrup. It hits the spot and is part healthy ... :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    You had me up to the yogurt...
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Another option are the Fiber One Oats & Chocolate bars. They are chock full of chocolate chips and are very filling. And of course they have 35% of your Daily Value of fiber.
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Another option are the Fiber One Oats & Chocolate bars. They are chock full of chocolate chips and are very filling. And of course they have 35% of your Daily Value of fiber.

I LOVE THESE!!!! It's like eating a candy bar! haha!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i know i'm weird, but raisins actually satisfy my chocolate cravings.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Nutella, nutella, nutella! With a couple of graham crackers and I'm good. I never heard of Nutella until I joined MFP and absolutely love the stuff now.
  • shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, Love Fiber One bars (even the peanut butter one!):love:
    Love Nutella:love:
    Love Blue Bunny No sugar added Chocolate almond fudge ice cream:love:

Just LOVE chocolate! Can you tell I need a fix?:wink: