So ummm....*insert awkward fidget here*

Options
Oh hi! Incase you didn't know, I'm Tiff. And I'm a pretty big deal. I guess that would be obvious though...otherwise I wouldn't be here right? Some of my friends and family would tell you that I'm a middle aged black woman trapped in the body of a 25 year old fluffy white girl. I'm spontaneous and crazy and carefree but laid back and intelligent and decisive all at the same time. Don't worry...it doesn't make sense to me either. I'm just a big girl trying to make a change in this extremely small world that I live in.

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm Laci and I'm a pretty big deal too. lol Sent you a friend request! :)
  • fallenmack1989
    Options
    welcome!
    :)
  • bubblznfun
    bubblznfun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm Laci and I'm a pretty big deal too. lol Sent you a friend request! :)

Consider yourself added. Here's to hoping this board can handle so much fabulousness! ;)
  • bubblznfun
    Options
    Thanks honey!

Eesh...time for a PSA already. My fingers work much quicker than my brain at times. If it worked the other way around, I'd be a skinny ho right now!! This message was meant for fallen :)
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    Ohmigawd...you must be an even bigger deal than me, cause you spelled "bubbles" with a "z"! :laugh:
    Welcome and best of luck on your healthier lifestyle!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • bubblznfun
    Options
    Nah, I'm just a rebel. Lol.

Signed. Sealed. Delivered. I added you. Thanks for the luck. And your hair in the pic is SUPER cute!
  • bubblznfun
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:

Thanks so much! Nice name. One of my favorite people in the whole world is named Missy :)
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Nice intro!!!! Welcome :smile:
  • bubblznfun
    Options
    Nice intro!!!! Welcome :smile:

Thanks kiwi!! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!
  • kfortenberry89
    Options
    Welcome bubblznfun!:drinker: Good luck!!! I am new to MFP too but I already LOVE it! Feel free to add me if you'd like:smile:
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome tiff. I'm a big deal too but not as big a deal as I was when I stumbled on here 12 weeks ago but a bigger deal than I hope to be in 12 weeks time. We are all travelling the same path. Some are running it, some walking and some turn down a side street to mcdonalds occasionally, but the strong and the brave will get there in the end
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    What an intro! Welcome, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Welcome...I am also a pretty big deal @ my house ;)

Feel free to add me...I think I can handle it...lol
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Welcome. You made me giggle. Now become the tight white girl
  • mehmehmeh
    Options
    Welcome welcome :) Add me if you want
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    YAY my beautiful neice is finally here! Now Coprincess lets tackle this crap... I have 7 weeks until graduation and 11 pounds to my next goal! I DO NOT want to look like an Oompa Loompa on the stage at graduation!
  • Debbisue52
    Debbisue52 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    YAY my beautiful neice is finally here! Now Coprincess lets tackle this crap... I have 7 weeks until graduation and 11 pounds to my next goal! I DO NOT want to look like an Oompa Loompa on the stage at graduation!

Somehow I just knew she was related to you Missy.....lol! So happy to have so much fabulousness in my presence! Welcome to MFP!
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    LOVED the intro! Welcome and Good luck! Add me if you like. :)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Welcome tiff. I'm a big deal too but not as big a deal as I was when I stumbled on here 12 weeks ago but a bigger deal than I hope to be in 12 weeks time. We are all travelling the same path. Some are running it, some walking and some turn down a side street to mcdonalds occasionally, but the strong and the brave will get there in the end

I love this post! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome Tiff! You're gonna love it here!