Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - Down a clothes size

Eviesmum
Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
Woo hoo - today I am comfortably back in my size 10s (UK) skinny jeans. No breathing in to do them up. :drinker:

Also have had to tighten in the belt as well - so all good.

I would have posted before and during pics, but 12lb doesn't look all that different in my pics so will be posting before/during/after in 10lbs :laugh:

Just thought I'd share :-)

Replies

• WTG!!! Congratulations!!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Great work! I know how good that feels. The other day I went to H&M and was able to buy some size 10 (UK) trousers too. What made it extra special is that they weren't stretch trousers but proper size 10's!!!!!!!!

Great work - keep it up :drinker: :smile:
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Way to go! Congrats!
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    That is awesome!
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Wooooooo hoooooo size 10 skinny jeans..... well done, all that hard work is paying off! X x
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Size 10 skinny jeans! I can just about squeeze into a pair of UK 12 normal jeans and then it feels like a boa constrictor's trying to kill me! That's such good news :) Envious!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!