Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

(strange) Non scale victory....

sparklesammy
sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
I have been going to the same combat class for about 2 years and it has bothered me for a while that even although everyone is chatty and talks to me that noone had ever asked my name, even though i knew all of theirs.

yesterday, one of the guys in the class said that he saw me going up an escalator and had shouted at me but i ignored him. I asked him what he had shouted? I said I dont tend to respond to OI lol. He said yeah i was just shouting hello and trying to catch your eye. I said that if he sees me again and wants to get my attention that I respond best to Sam. To which half the people standing said...oh THATS your name!!

I feel in with the in crowd now!! lol!! They know my name!!

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    They probably didn't like to ask you after all that time. I love the dress in your profile pic btw.
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    I agree they probably didn't want to ask after all that time. They were probably embarrassed that they didn't already know.
  • sparklesammy
    i kinda thought that was why, i would be the same. So i was thrilled to have a reason to say my name!! (i had considered wearing a tshirt with my name on it!! lol!! )
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Haha that is so cute. I would be the same way. Maybe he brought up the story just to get you to say your name to the class - you never know! They probably all felt silly, I bet!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Just like the show Cheers! ;)
  • sparklesammy
    "you wnna go where everybody knows your name" : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!