Skip The Gym And Get Lighter -- In The Wallet

Options

Replies

• jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That's such an interesting idea. I really like it!
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Definitely. Thanks for posting.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of the gym that lets you go for free as long as you show up once a week,with the weight issues we face in america that would probobly be a good thing to do here
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I think this is an awesome idea. It would really help alot of people who financially can't afford the gym membership but would like to get fit with the use of a gym. I wish someone in my area would see this and say let's do this... That would be so cool..
    Thanks for the link...
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It would work for me. Especially if it were free unless I didnt go. I am too cheap (not to mention poor) to throw money away like that.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What an amazing concept! I may just have to set up a "fine" type system for when i dont go like i should.... although having someone else enforce it may be more beneficial. Time to start dragging the bestie to the gym and make it a bet, you miss - you pay type of thing. Thanks for posting!
  • Amarylis13
    Amarylis13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of the gym that lets you go for free as long as you show up once a week,with the weight issues we face in america that would probobly be a good thing to do here

yes, that's a great plan. my daughter works at a hospital, and they often do that for their employees... offer them free admittance to their wellness center (hospital-based gym) so long as they attend a set number of days each week, or else they get charged full price for the month. it's a good incentive.