Replies

• swissmardi
    swissmardi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • mommomlynn
    mommomlynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WELCOME and thanks for my morning giggle...loved your post!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MelanieB1979
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Tiff! Glad you're here! I know now it'll get much more interesting with both you and Missy here (Yes, people are just here for my amusement) LOL!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo *waves*

Hope this site is as good for you as it is being for me!

Add me if you like?

TTFN x
  • Debbisue52
    Debbisue52 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome tiff. I'm a big deal too but not as big a deal as I was when I stumbled on here 12 weeks ago but a bigger deal than I hope to be in 12 weeks time. We are all travelling the same path. Some are running it, some walking and some turn down a side street to mcdonalds occasionally, but the strong and the brave will get there in the end

I love this post! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome Tiff! You're gonna love it here!

I love that post too! It tells it like it is.....REAL!
  • bubblznfun
    bubblznfun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Princess- Thanks for telling me about this shindig! I like it already!. You are WAY to cute to look like an oompa loompa. Plus, you hair isn't green :)<3
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    l welcome to MFP. You will love it here. Love your into still lol! I am gonna send you a friend request :)
  • bubblznfun
    Options
    Gah. I love this place. I do not love that there is no multi-quote button thingy. But I can work around it.

Kettle-that was the most amazing analogy I've ever read. Period. Thanks for the welcome :)

Angel- I absolutely inherited my fabulousness from Missy and my Mother. I don't like to brag...but that doesn't stop me from doing it!! :)

Melanie- if you're looking for amusement, you've got the right people in the right place at the right time. They might as well change the name of this place to Six Flags. Ahah. (My bad joke quota of the day. Promise!)

MomLynn- Yes ma'am. you are welcome! Have a beautiful day honey!

And to everybody, I don't mean to miss you personally...but thanks for all the warm welcomes!! And if you asked me to add and I didn't, I apologize. I tried to get everyone.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Tiff! I'm Jenn, 31, mommy and wife.
  • bubblznfun
    Options
    l welcome to MFP. You will love it here. Love your into still lol! I am gonna send you a friend request :)

Thanks lovey!
  • bubblznfun
    Options

Thanks Jenn! I love your siggy. Jillian is my favorite :)
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm spontaneous and crazy and carefree but laid back and intelligent and decisive all at the same time. Don't worry...it doesn't make sense to me either.

Sounds like we have tons in common!Welcome!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Thanks Jenn! I love your siggy. Jillian is my favorite :)

She's pretty awesome. I love her quotes :)
  • bubblznfun
    Options
    I'm spontaneous and crazy and carefree but laid back and intelligent and decisive all at the same time. Don't worry...it doesn't make sense to me either.

Sounds like we have tons in common!Welcome!

Thanks! You're beautiful!!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hey welcome to mfp hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on your journey please feel free to add me :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiff! Welcome honey! Great intro, feel free to add me as friend! I think we can motivate each other!
  • sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!! I just joined today, Good luck with everything!!! You seem like a lot of fun lol :smile: