Ripped in 30

Options
anyone else doing jillian micheals new ripped in 30?

Replies

• shawny519
    shawny519 Posts: 20
    Options
    What is it?
  • MechM
    MechM Posts: 4
    Options
    I have not used it. The reviews on Amazon.com are 5 star though. : )
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Options
    It's an exercise video like her 30 day shred, except this one has four workouts for four weeks, it also comes with a meal plan.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I prefer the slow approach, find it stops me yo-yo ing all the time with my weight

good luck to you tho

Stu
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    Not yet. I want to do 1 more week of 30 day shred lvl 3 and then I will start it.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    Yes! Just started it this week.
  • Sden1231
    Options
    I did the 30ds before this, and I'm glad I did. Week one is tough, and I was sore the next day. I didn't get sore with the 30ds
  • Sden1231
    Options
    Yay! Finally someone else! Lol today was my day 6. How do u like it so far? I can't wait to start level two
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Today will be Week 3/Day 2 for me. I think it's quite an interesting workout. Week 1 (6 days) wasn't too challenging but I thought Week 2 (5 days) was. Then I started having this back soreness mid-week 2 so I took a longer than expected break in week 3. I did day 1 of week 3 on Monday and the bear crawls and running arms are too funny (I was laughed at!). I will continue tonight with week 3 and give more feedback afterwards :wink:
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i'm on level 2 day 5- i haven't lost any weight yet but i'm definitely stronger. but don't go by me because i haven't been following the diet AT ALL!! i'm so frustrated with myself!!! but anyway, i'm definitely stronger than i was before!! i definitely think it works if you stick to it and watch what you eat! i have had a lost of success with jillian in the past, and am definitely loving this dvd! i'm finding level 2 to be extremely challenging- nervous to see what level 3 has to bring! good luck!
  • Sden1231
    Options
    Today will be Week 3/Day 2 for me. I think it's quite an interesting workout. Week 1 (6 days) wasn't too challenging but I thought Week 2 (5 days) was. Then I started having this back soreness mid-week 2 so I took a longer than expected break in week 3. I did day 1 of week 3 on Monday and the bear crawls and running arms are too funny (I was laughed at!). I will continue tonight with week 3 and give more feedback afterwards :wink:

U must be more in shape then me bc I thought it as tougher then 30ds lol. I'm ready to move up tho, but I'll finish out week 1 tomorrow and start week 2 Sunday
  • Sden1231
    Options
    i'm on level 2 day 5- i haven't lost any weight yet but i'm definitely stronger. but don't go by me because i haven't been following the diet AT ALL!! i'm so frustrated with myself!!! but anyway, i'm definitely stronger than i was before!! i definitely think it works if you stick to it and watch what you eat! i have had a lost of success with jillian in the past, and am definitely loving this dvd! i'm finding level 2 to be extremely challenging- nervous to see what level 3 has to bring! good luck!

I'm not following the diet either cause I'm breastfeeding. I'm using it more as a guideline and meal ideas. I've lost 2 pds tho. Not sure if it was cause of the video or bc I increased my veggie intake. I've replaced all my snacking with veggies. And I'm a big snacker lol
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    I just finished week #3 and I though-I though every workout was intense myself-week 2 I was ready to give up but I made myself hang in there and glad I did. I dOnt know if I lost and weight-I only weigh once a month. I only need to lose one more pound so I am mainly trying to gain muscle and it seems to me they are popping out everywhere. I have all of Jillians DVD and I really think this is the hardest but everyone has there opinion ;) Good Luck Everyone!!
  • Sden1231
    Options
    I just finished week #3 and I though-I though every workout was intense myself-week 2 I was ready to give up but I made myself hang in there and glad I did. I dOnt know if I lost and weight-I only weigh once a month. I only need to lose one more pound so I am mainly trying to gain muscle and it seems to me they are popping out everywhere. I have all of Jillians DVD and I really think this is the hardest but everyone has there opinion ;) Good Luck Everyone!!

Aw man don't discourage me! I'm starting week two on sunday! But I'm ready for a challenge. I've only done her 30 day shred. Are the others any good? I want to try yoga meltdown, and I heard the burn fat, boost metabolism was tough.
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    Oh Now i cant wait to try this. So wondering what weights is everyone using.

First time i did 30DS I used 3's now I use 5's for all her video's.

Banish fat boost metabolism is awesome. I also like no more trouble zones. That is more strength training and BFBM is cardio. I have yoga meltdown and i suck at it. And 6 week 6 pack but I dont like it that much,
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4.. I like this program although there are a few exercises that I modify on my own.. Otherwise its a great workout.. Definately increases strength..I had excellent results with 30 Day Shred.. I lost 8 in all over...I can tell my body is changing...Again. Good Luck ladies..

Jillian will get the job done..
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4/Week 2. I thought week 1 wasn't very challenging, either, not after doing the 30DS consistently. Week 2 has been tougher. I have to be careful of my knees, though, so I have to modify a bit. I'm still breastfeeding, also, so not following JMs diet plan. So far I've only lost 1lb, but have lost an inch off my belly and 1/2 an inch off my hips.