OKAY I'M A NOOB...ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU.

Options
etpx3
etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
So I've been drinking the recommended 8 cups of water a day and sticking to my daily calorie intake required...AND I'M going to the bathroom LIKE CRAZYYYYY! After I consume ANYTHING i mean ANYTHING I go to the bathroom...I've always had a SUPER fast metabolism...but peeing like 5 times in an hour? is the water just FLYING through me?. my question is...is this normal???

Replies

• craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When I first started drinking a ton of water I was doing the same thing. After I got use to it, I don't as much anymore.
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    So I've been drinking the recommended 8 cups of water a day and sticking to my daily calorie intake required...AND I'M going to the bathroom LIKE CRAZYYYYY! After I consume ANYTHING i mean ANYTHING I go to the bathroom...I've always had a SUPER fast metabolism...but peeing like 5 times in an hour? is the water just FLYING through me?. my question is...is this normal???
    I'm the same way. I'm no doctor, but I'm not too worried. The only time it's truly annoying is when I want to get more than an hour's worth of sleep at a time!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    yep, it is normal. Your body is getting rid of the fluid you have been holding on to. It will get better. If you drink the required 8 cups a day, you will still pee a lot, but not as much as now. Hang in there. It will be worth it. :smile:
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Definitely had the same thing happen to me. It usually just happens when you first start drinking a lot of water, then it will decrease.
  • etpx3
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'm no doctor, but I'm not too worried. The only time it's truly annoying is when I want to get more than an hour's worth of sleep at a time!

definitely agreed with the sleep..i hate waking up in the middle of the night to pee cause i def can't get back to bed

okay thanksss i'm glad i'm not the only one...
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I do that too it's alright...
    I never get to drink the full 8 glasses because i pee too much!
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Peeing is good for you as long as its a result of all the water you are drinking. Your getting rid of built up toxins as well as maybe some water weight (aka bloat). It will slow after a week or so......
  • etpx3
    Options
    thanks again ladies! this is gross but is it the same with number 2? cause RIGHT after i eat i go...
  • catysthename
    Options
    thanks again ladies! this is gross but is it the same with number 2? cause RIGHT after i eat i go...

This literally made me LOL. But that's a good thing. Means that you're processing your food properly and efficiently. Woo! Go you! lolol
  • etpx3
    Options

This literally made me LOL. But that's a good thing. Means that you're processing your food properly and efficiently. Woo! Go you! lolol

hahaha! okay good =)
  • catysthename
    Options

hahaha! okay good =)

Give your GI track a pat on the back.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    If you are getting up more than a couple times a night, try to get your water in earlier. I usually slow it down a couple hours before bed. You get used to it.