Looking for support

Options
I have actually been using this site for about a month but don't have a lot of friends on here for support. I really need someone to help me keep my enthusiasm up and tell me what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong. I want support not criticism. If you can help me with this please friend me! :happy:

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi renee, I also joined just over a month ago here and love it. I'm on here daily a lot and would be happy to be your friend and help support and motivate you. I'll send you a friend request. I'm Angela btw:) Good luck to you!
  • rainbow_dawn1990
    Options
    Im' also semi new and looking for support and some friends so if you would like add me i'll be your support and we can help each other :)
  • beachcomber99
    beachcomber99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee,

My name is Anne. I just joined yesterday and am still working on my profile. I'll send you a friend request. I think we all need support and motivation from time to time. I know I do. Weight has been an on again off again struggle for me since I was a teenager - oh so many moons ago. Take care and hang in there!
  • rockdales
    Options
    I'm new to this too. I weighed 290 lbs 3yrs ago. I've lost alot since. I look at the food lables, & if it shows too many cals carbs,ect i don't buy it. It took awhile,but i did it. It's tough, but if determined,u can do it.Good luck!:bigsmile:
  • reneecochran
    Options
    Thanks to all of you! I just added everyone so we can all be each others support system! I do really well during the week but when I am at home is the hardest. I still have food around that my kids eat and although it's not terriblly bad food it's still not great. I don't keep a lot of sweets and stuff around but I didn't realize how much sugar was in regular food!! It's crazy!
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im' also semi new and looking for support and some friends so if you would like add me i'll be your support and we can help each other :)

i second this.. =) i'll add you both
  • daniellefsc
    daniellefsc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm new too...just started a few days ago. I could also use the support. I need to get in shape to stay off of my cholesterol meds. I'm only 27, and I have really high cholesterol :( I've been watching what I eat and exercising at the gym (I went 3 times this week, yay).