So this is just an idea.....

Options
But someone posted something about tattoos and it made me think of the one i wanted: a dream catcher with the world as the web. and dangling from the world is a live beating heart. You can't make the heart beat on your skin, but you get the point. With feathers as the other danglies from the web.
Represents the tangled web we weave in life and how we're all so connected by the heart and the feathers represents how many times we fly and soar to new and better things at different times in our lives. I'd also have the heart dangling a little lower than the feathers to represent how heavy live weighs on the heart.

What do you think? Any better ideas? Either to add onto it or something new?!

Replies

• jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow that would be really cool...especially if the webbed-world was done in a way so it wasn't a complete globe and looked like the threads of the web but people would know it's the world...if that makes sense. I don't have any tattoos, but if I do get one I want my name in Egyptian Hieroglyphics. If you get it be sure to post a pic...I would love to see how it turns out!
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea!! Gotta make it a tangled web to make sure it represents what it stands for ya know?
    What would your name look like in Egyptian?

Where should i get this piece?
  • blackdragonclare
    Options
    sounds great! just make sure its 100% what you want as I gave a dragon on my back that I kind of regret.
  • catysthename
    Options
    sounds great! just make sure its 100% what you want as I gave a dragon on my back that I kind of regret.

It really represents what life means to me and i think that's important...but i don't know where i'd put it.
  • catysthename
    Options
    bump!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hmm...you would want it big enough to see...maybe somewhere on your back

Unfortunately I can't paste a picture the hieroglyphics...was going to get it as a charm bracelet around my ankle but that might hurt cause it's all bone lol.
  • blackdragonclare
    Options
    That is why I regret mine as it doesn't mean anything well except for I thought dragons were cool at 18 lol. I would say your backs a good place mine is on my shoulder so I can cover it up for work ect.