Bad Day!

Options
Well.... today was pretty bad. We had a snow day and I was stuck at home with lots of temptation. There were several different leftovers in the 'fridge and I have a serious problem throwing away food. I did manage to drink my water. I avoided having hot chocolate after coming in from playing in the snow and I went to bed without having a bowl of ice-cream that I wanted really badly. Other than that, I pretty much pigged out. Because everything was home-made, I also have no idea how many calories I consumed.

I'm going to the gym in the morning and then to work so I should be okay as long as I can resist lunch with the other teachers (we have an inservice day tomorrow). To paraphrase Scarlet O'Hara, "Oh well, I'll worry about that tomorrow, after all, tomorrow is another day."

Replies

• lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well.... today was pretty bad. We had a snow day and I was stuck at home with lots of temptation. There were several different leftovers in the 'fridge and I have a serious problem throwing away food. I did manage to drink my water. I avoided having hot chocolate after coming in from playing in the snow and I went to bed without having a bowl of ice-cream that I wanted really badly. Other than that, I pretty much pigged out. Because everything was home-made, I also have no idea how many calories I consumed.

I'm going to the gym in the morning and then to work so I should be okay as long as I can resist lunch with the other teachers (we have an inservice day tomorrow). To paraphrase Scarlet O'Hara, "Oh well, I'll worry about that tomorrow, after all, tomorrow is another day."
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day...and we all have a day like that. So take the gym in tomorrow and start from there. Good luck.

:happy:

dd
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    "Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around."
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Regarding hating to throw things away - don't throw away your health!!!

Our great mentor on this site - Loretta Jo - put a great thought in my mind "do you love it enough to wear it?" I think about that all the time when I am doing the bored eating thing.

Start fresh tomorrow!:wink:
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I had a couple of bad days this week. Tonight was hard, my family was eating grilled cheese and I had my soup and salad. Mmmmmm. I just started taking tae kwon do which burns a lot of calories so I'm looking forward to that tommorrow night!