Again!

Options
Hi! I am not really new to MFP, but for awhile I was only using the app on my Droid and being really lazy about it.

This week I joined the gym (Monday) and worked out Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and will workout again tonight. I get out of work between 11 and midnight and I go directly to the gym, it's exhausting after a 10 hour shift, waking up with my almost 2 year old in the mornings, but lots of other people have it a lot worse than I do.

I recently had the realization (after seeing so many people I know at the gym) that people I thought were "lucky" to have to bodies they have are actually working out, that's why they look the way they do!! Haha.

I have just about 70 lbs to lose total, this week so far I've lost 6.4! Looking forward to my first offical week total lost on Tuesday.

Replies

• sherab69
    sherab69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and congrats on your awsome 6.4lb loss! Keep up the hard work and it will pay off!
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I think it's awesome you are trying to better yourself. I also have a son around the same age so I understand. If you need any more support or motivation, send me a request and good luck