Mini Goals

Options
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share some of their mini goals. Here is one of mine!

In 2008 I bought a beautiful little strapless dress for my cousin's wedding but it did not fit even a little :( I ended up wearing this black gown that looked like a moo moo. When I decided to try and lose weight my boyfriend brought out the dress and said that for a little motivation he would make me an offer. When I lose enough weight to fit into that dress my wonderful man is taking me out for a Fancy evening including hair, make-up, limo, dinner and dancing!!!! This prolly wouldn't mean sooo much if it weren't for the fact that we have never ever gone out for a night like that! So that's my Mini Goal. Share yours if you would like or even ask for some ideas or help in making your own mini goal!

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    My Minis are in my signature. :)

I am a month ahead of schedule!

(I've gotten this question before so...I wish I could direct you to an image generator for my mini goal ticker but it's just something I made and maintain in Photoshop. Sorry! You can make your own in MS Paint!)
  • fallenmack1989
    Options
    mine are in my sig too.

I don't have a lot to lose so i only have 2 but its just as important to me at 100 lb.s
  • trmrgb
    trmrgb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    As of Monday I have a new mini goal. I found out that I am now my sister's last chance for a kindney transplant. I have until april 15th to lose 15 pounds. My BMI is 32 and they won't operate on anyone with a BMI over 30! So i have been exersiscing 2x a day, meeting with a trainer 2x a week and I ordered all my food from nutrisystem nourish. I am struggling right now and am only on day 5. I am down 4 pounds but it is hard. My body hurts, I work 9 hour days 4 days a week and I have 2 small children. My family is being great and really trying to help but I am starting to feel the strain!
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    My goals are also in my signature ... I'm working little by little to get there.

MG1 - 199 - April 7 (All Girls Beach Trip)
    MG2 - 180
    MG3 - 170

& when I meet my 160 GOAL ... I am going to have Boudoir Photos done!