I cant even remember the last time i ate/drank.....

Options
sparklesammy
sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
What did you never think you could go a day without eating and/or drinking, but have discovered is not even on your radar anymore??

Replies

• sparklesammy
    Options
    of course i shall get the ball rolling.

I used to drink pepsi cola every day....i cant remember the last time i had it. its been more than 4 years!

I can't remember the last time i had an alcoholic beverage. (I used to have one now and again, but I don't really bother about it so can think of lots of things i would rather use a couple of hunred sare cals on!!)

: D
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I really didn't think I could live without melted cheese on toast....or grilled cheese sandwiches....but I hardly even think about it anymore!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    yeah mine would be coke zero ,was hooked on that crap!
    Also somethings that aren't on my radar at all,which people find weird.
    I don't eat doughnuts,or chocolate bars,like period. Haven't in years.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Doritos and Pepsi.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I gave up pop/soda years ago and can't even remember the last time I drank one.
  • bigbluejim
    Options
    For me it was ice cream, cookies, cake, pie, etc. And candy! I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, and tended to eat those things every day...especially ice cream. Once I started here, I found that just the ice cream I was eating in the evening was almost 800 calories, at the portion I was eating.

I haven't eaten ice cream in 3 weeks now, only a couple pieces of candy, and a few cookies...but all fit within my daily calories.
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    bakery goods and sodas.

Sigh.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Don't think this was ever something I thought I couldn't live without, but I can't remember the last time I had a burger. Seriously when was it?? lol!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Juices, starbucks, dunkin donuts, grilled cheese, cherry coke
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Juices, starbucks, dunkin donuts, grilled cheese, cherry coke
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I used to make French Toast with cinnamon cream syrup (cinnamon, sugar, evaporated milk and water) 1-3 times a week for breakfast. I am not sure it would even taste good to me anymore! I know the last time I had it was some time before I moved to the UK, which was nearly a year ago.
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    yeah mine would be coke zero ,was hooked on that crap!
    Also somethings that aren't on my radar at all,which people find weird.
    I don't eat doughnuts,or chocolate bars,like period. Haven't in years.

see, i do drink coke zero all the time now (which people tell me off for) but i like it! I switched from one fizzy addiction to another, but this one has less than one calorie in it.
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Iced cappuchinos with whipped cream... I used to have one daily, even in the winter.... the lady would start getting it ready when she saw me coming :) I don't think I've had one in 6 years now!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    I live in South Texas, and I miss my Mexican food with lots of cheese!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Dr. Pepper....
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Now that I drank it everyday, but Hardee's has like the greatest vanilla milkshakes ever. You feel good for a while but 750 calories later you start to regret it.
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am not really a fan of sweets, so I don't remember when I last had ice cream, chocolate, etc. But I remember the last time I had greasy nasty fast food... I miss miss it, but won't eat it!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Dr. Pepper.. I cant drink it now cause it was waaay too syrupy
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have not changed the kinds of things I eat, just the quantities and the number of times per week that I have them. I have tried restricting myself to "diet foods" in the past, and the weight loss never stayed off, once I stopped the diet. This time I eat whatever
    my family is eating, just less. When I reach my daily count, no more. (or not much more). :smile:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    fast food! I can't remember the last time i had taco bell, burger king, qdoba, or wendys...
    I remember mcdonalds though - feb 1 !!!
    and I eat chipotle every so often but only when i know I worked out hard and have enough sodium and calories left for it.

also I can't remember the last time I ate a bowl of ice cream!