Week 2 weight: 176lbs
    Week 3 weight: 175lbs
    Week 4 goal: 173lbs
    Week 4 weight: 175lbs

1 class attended (yoga)
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I seem to have lost all of my team....including my Team Leader...she's been off MFP for days now. But, I will continue to post here on my own....or as the poosible 1 woman team of West/CA! Woohoo! :)
    I did get my 1 Zumba class in yesterday and I wore my HRM.....830 cals burned! Amazing! I love that class. Today it's back to TurboFire 30.....we will see what the scale says tomorrow....:) I have high hopes....but won't be disappointed if I haven't lost as I FEEL amazing! :)
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I seem to have lost all of my team....including my Team Leader...she's been off MFP for days now. But, I will continue to post here on my own....or as the poosible 1 woman team of West/CA! Woohoo! :)
    I did get my 1 Zumba class in yesterday and I wore my HRM.....830 cals burned! Amazing! I love that class. Today it's back to TurboFire 30.....we will see what the scale says tomorrow....:) I have high hopes....but won't be disappointed if I haven't lost as I FEEL amazing! :)

Wow that's what I call a GREAT burn! Congrats.

How do you like the Turbofire?
  • katcena
    Options

Wow that's what I call a GREAT burn! Congrats.

How do you like the Turbofire?

LOVING TurboFire! It's amazing! I burned over 400 cals in the 30 min workout today. It's super high energy and tons of fun...the time flies by! And I am breaking a serious sweat! lol Chalene (the instructor) is great...not annoying (like some can be) just real and motivating. The music is really good...and the moves are not super complicated. I did the "new to class" option 1 time and then was able to keep up really well on the regular class only my second time doing that routine. I have a new routine to do tomorrow...and it's a bit longer....but I am excited to see what it is.
    She does a lot of kickboxing type moves, which is nice because our gym only has Zumba and spin classes. So this is very different to what I can normally get.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Checking in for week 4.

Last week 138lb
    This week 136lb
    Loss 2lb :happy:

Didn't do the challenge (a variety of reasons really).

Next weeks target 134lb

Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    This week I'm back down to 158 from 160 last week. Wasn't able to attend a group class :(

Goal for next week is 157.0!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My goal was 174 and I hit it! Next weeks goal is 173 which is goal for the whole challenge! Excited! I did not attend a class though!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Team West/CA 2

I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! I did so well this week and lost 3.2 lbs for week 4! YAY ME!!! Here are my results for week 4!

Week 4: lost 3.2 lbs
    Went to 2 classes this week!
    CW: 202.6
    GW (wk5): 201 (just in case!)
  • katcena
    Options
    Team West/CA 2

I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! I did so well this week and lost 3.2 lbs for week 4! YAY ME!!! Here are my results for week 4!

Week 4: lost 3.2 lbs
    Went to 2 classes this week!
    CW: 202.6
    GW (wk5): 201 (just in case!)

Awesome! That's great! Good job!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 161 over 160 from last week =/ its Tom and I didn't eat so well. No excersize class either boo.
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Ok... UK team results (I think most people have already posted them but it's good to have them in the same place)

Stacebob remains at 175, goal is 173 next wk. Attended a yoga class
    Slyvia lost a pound, now 140, goal 138 for next week
    Eviesmum lost 2 pounds, now 136, goal 134
    Zeeba lost 1.5 and is now 198.5, goal next w eek 197
    Boooie is now 165, lost 2 pounds this wk and goal for next wk is 163. Attended a zumba class
    Nikkiws lost 3 pounds, now 159, goal next wk 158

We have lost little lion in the weigh ins this week, hopefully she will rejoin us x x
  • pcliff
    pcliff Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We're not all gone yet.

I'll stay in an keep posting, but this week was a disappointment. Too much deadline related stress at work = not enough sleep + to little gym time + stress eating (my secretary keeps a bag of candy at her desk). Gained 1 pound and did no classes.

Nothing to do but get back on track.
  • katcena
    Options
    We're not all gone yet.

I'll stay in an keep posting, but this week was a disappointment. Too much deadline related stress at work = not enough sleep + to little gym time + stress eating (my secretary keeps a bag of candy at her desk). Gained 1 pound and did no classes.

Nothing to do but get back on track.

Yay! I'm so glad one of my team mates is still here!
    Next week will be better....you can do it! I'll still be here...message me if you need some motivation!
  • katcena
    Options
    My SW for this week was 181.4 Goal for week 4 was 180. I just barely made it! Woohoo!
    Current weight week 4: 180
    And I did 1 Zumba Class this week.
    Go Team West/CA!!!!

Goal for next week: 179.5
    It's only a half pound but that is what I have my calories set for the week. I'm doing a new workout program (TurboFire) and I needed to up my calories a bit. So I am now on a 1/2 pound loss per week rather than 1 pound. Of course, I'll be happy if I get more! lol
  • amandamarie91
    Options
    3 classes, and got to 140.so i cant complain at all.
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Team North

DSolgot- Sw: 145.2; Gw: 144.2; Cw: 140; No classes
    Sweetnshy- Sw: 282; Gw: 281; Cw: 280; No classes
    EmRN06- Sw: 179.8; Gw: 178.8; Cw: 179.4; No classes
    TimarieS- Sw: 130; Gw: 128; Cw: 127.8; No classes
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Eat AT LEAST 2 servings of fruit each day this week.
    Thats the challange!