Hello everyone! So over being overweight!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Lindsey, and I am new to MFP! I joined about a week ago and am already IN LOVE with it!

I have a pretty big goal, and need all the support I can get! Even though I am taking my goal in small chucks (10-20 lbs at a time), my final goal is to lose about 150 pounds!

I really like how supportive you all are, and am very excited to get to know everyone.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi lindsey im emma welcome and gd luck
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a large goal as well! (124)! I LOVE this site. It's really amazing! Add me as a friend if you want! We can support eachother through this!:happy:
  • dfresh926
    dfresh926 Posts: 48
    Options
    well good luck to you!! we are here for you!! feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • imaliltpot
    Options
    Hi Lindsey!!! My name is Tami...I to am new to this site. I wish you good luck and if you need more support you can always add me as a friend and we can support each other.
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome! My goal is a fair bit less (about 30lbs) I started about two weeks ago and its brilliant! It really keeps you motivated!

Good luck and i hope you reach your goal!!

Michelle x
  • kblau
    kblau Posts: 38
    Options
    hi!! welcome to MFP!
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    My first goal is about 75 lbs then another 50 after that. I have found that this site is awesome! Feel free to add me :)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck! Everyone on this site is so supportive and motivational. :smile:
  • Mollywill
    Mollywill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello;
    I'm Molly and totally new, my goal is to lose about 130 lbs total from here. I love the site and of course wish you all the very best of luck.