Pics... and a request to find other gals with similar goals!

Options
I'm now at the point where I am going to try to get rid of 10 pounds of vanity weight! Who is with me? Below are my recent progress pictures. I really want to get into the ultimate swim suit shape. Another question: It looks like I am able to post these pictures here on the forums, but how do I post them in my blog? Thanks for all your help!

SANY3446.jpg

SANY3445.jpg

SANY3449.jpg

SANY3448.jpg

SANY3447.jpg

SANY3452.jpg

Replies

• Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Looking good lady! I'm losing my vanity 5lbs now... although i don't actually think i've lost a pound in a good month or so but I'm toning up now so that's something!

To post pics on a blog you click on the 'html' linky thing on the top right corner of your blog a new window will come up and you just post the html link to your picture there! When you press 'update' it'll add your picture to the blog!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! 10 more pounds for vanity sake, and to decrease fat%. I'll send you a friend request.

Holly
  • ekbontje
    ekbontje Posts: 36
    Options
    You look awesome Cassie! Look at those abs, wish my stomach was that flat! Ever! Looks like you just need to add in some toning exercises, your body is probably at the weight it wants to be, but now you can add definition to your arms and legs to REALLY feel amazing. Lots of things can be done with no equipment, walking lunges, squats, park bench tricep dips, pushups, you get the drill! ROCK IT! Hope I'll be brave enough to share my photos soon :)
  • ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    Cool! Thanks everyone for your replies/friend requests. I'm seriously totally stoked about this. I think it's going to be really challenging and a lot of fun to get rid of vanity weight.
  • ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    Thanks chica, you are super positive and super optimistic! Love your attitude :) Man, I'm just stoked because I've always wanted to be in really good shape - but I always failed at it alone. I joined MFP because I had gained 10 pounds from being homesick - I moved here in September - I spent 5 months trying to lose it... and then I joined MFP and lost all that weight in 5 weeks. My whole point is, is that my next goals don't seem so unattainable :)
  • kaydee210
    kaydee210 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous to me! Haven't worn a bikini in about 25 years. (I'm 50 so....). Keep on doing what you're doing cause it's working!
  • SortaBadass
    SortaBadass Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have more than 10 pounds to lose, but I just had to tell you that your dress is beautiful! Now I want to find one like it for a wedding I'm attending this summer.
  • mandyisdandy
    Options
    You should add me... I am kind of similar.
    I tend to be 125 lbs, but my goal weight is 115. I am fine how i am now, but just for my own sake i want to lose a little, eat healthier, and increase my running time. :)
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look great! Looks like we have the same goal. what is your work out routine? I am doing Turbo fire with the addition weights and extra ab work. Gotta get that flat belly for summer!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    wow - you look fantastic. Great work Cassie.
  • amysambora
    amysambora Posts: 219
    Options
    Great pics, you look awesome! We are in a similar situation, having lost the majority of the weight & now just wanting to tone & get leaner. Sending you a friend request! x