How should I log this?

Options
I made a smoothie for breakfast this morning. I logged the whole amount. I took about 5 drinks of it and it was so nasty I couldn't drink anymore. Now I am sitting here with an upset stomach trying to figure out how much I actually drank.

How much should I say I ate of it? I'm still trying to figure this all out!

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    ....would depend on how big it was....?? maybe .25?
  • __flexylexi
    __flexylexi Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would put maybe 0.2 or 0.3 unless you throw it up... lol... I had the same deal... I had SOOO much ethnic food and I logged it, but then morning sickness got the best of me and i threw it all up... lol
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Do you know how much was left? If you can figure out how much was left and try to deduce how much you drank, I'd go with that. Otherwise, I agree with the people who posted above me about calling between .2 and .3
  • 2girls4boys
    2girls4boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It made 1 1/2 glasses (the beer glasses that you get at breweries) and I drank about 1/2 an inch off the top.

I'm thinking I drank less than 1/4 of it. Maybe around an 1/8 of it.
  • gaterbear
    gaterbear Posts: 68
    Options
    You probably burned up more calories making it and throwing it away than you consumed. Not sure I would get that worried about it. Do some stretching exercises and move on to have a great day. Just a thought.:smile:
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    If it tasted that bad, it shouldn't count at all! LOL

I think you're on the right track -- just take a portion of your calories and chaulk this one up to history.