Everyone Should Have the Exercise Ball

Options
This thing is great for everything...stretching, leg exercises, push ups, sit ups...using it is the best thing that I ever did...and I have serious back problems....Just wanted to share :smooched:

Replies

• missdana2011
    Options
    See? You can use this next time your man is sick...no excuses ;)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I h ave always been afraid that I would POP it. I weigh 250 pounds. How embarrassing would that be?? :blushing:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have one and when I can get chance to use it I love it! I have found that using it for core exercises like the plank it really helps :)
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I want to bring mine to work and switch it out for my office chair. I'm afraid my coworkers would totally mock me.
  • Imthatg1rl
    Imthatg1rl Posts: 109
    Options
    I h ave always been afraid that I would POP it. I weigh 250 pounds. How embarrassing would that be?? :blushing:
    Oh no it won't pop!!!! My husband is a BIG guy and he sat on mine before... and its still okay :) But you can get an exercise ball that will hold your weight, some go up to 300 lb max.
  • LuvLeigh42
    LuvLeigh42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    See? You can use this next time your man is sick...no excuses ;)

lol ur absolutley right and now I def will...I forgot that I actually ended up using it last night yay
  • LuvLeigh42
    Options

oh plz girl...it would NOT pop i promise
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options

I weigh nearly 300 lbs and I'm sitting on mine right now. They're made of really strong materials so you're very unlikely to pop it.

I haven't actually used it for exercises yet, but I've switched it for the chair at my computer desk which I HAVE broken because of my weight.

I am planning to start exercising with it at some point, I've been reading Womens Fitness magazine and the exercises they have in there look easy enough for a beginner like me to try. Some of them need equipment I don't have yet like a step, weights or a hula hoop. But most don't need anything special.
  • LuvLeigh42
    Options
    I want to bring mine to work and switch it out for my office chair. I'm afraid my coworkers would totally mock me.
    That's great..I would love to have been able to bring it to work when I was employed, imagine how much exercises you could do lol
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options

Or maybe they'd be inspired by you.
  • LuvLeigh42
    Options

I weigh nearly 300 lbs and I'm sitting on mine right now. They're made of really strong materials so you're very unlikely to pop it.

I haven't actually used it for exercises yet, but I've switched it for the chair at my computer desk which I HAVE broken because of my weight.

I am planning to start exercising with it at some point, I've been reading Womens Fitness magazine and the exercises they have in there look easy enough for a beginner like me to try. Some of them need equipment I don't have yet like a step, weights or a hula hoop. But most don't need anything special.

I'm so proud of you that you even have it and trust me the more you try to use it the easier it gets..u will def love it, I promise..try jus laying on it and roll on it to get used to it:flowerforyou:
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my excercise ball!