New comer

Options
Hi all I hv just signed up.My problem is tht I never stick to anything.hope this website will help me stay motivated.I am shocked at how many cals I hv consumed reALLY DIDNT THNK I HAD THAT MUCH.BUT AM GLAD I HV FOUND OUT.ITS A START.

Replies

• pretzels113
    pretzels113 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    MFP is great! Keep to it, once you start to see he results it is all worth it!!
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I have the same problem. In the past whenever I've been just going to the gym, I've always given up after a week or two. With MFP, I don't feel the same as I did, probably because of the community here. I'm hoping that this time I've found a way to break the cycle and stick with it.
  • nissafull
    nissafull Posts: 48
    Options
    just started this site today...Online weight watchers tracker just seemed to complicated for me right now and expensive. Hope that I am back on track to lose at least 55 more pounds. had plateaued for some time ( years in fact) from losing about 80 lbs. good luck to us all!
  • mmlobb20
    mmlobb20 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi i just singed up on the site. iv been here before but i didnt stay with it. but im back and ready for a better me. im doing pretty good as of now. just wanted to say hey and to hopeful get some friends.
  • Tina2BeFit
    Options
    I was the same way until about two years ago when I started researching what foods had what calories/fat, etc. I was shocked at how easily a person goes over their daily intake. I find this site easy to use and very accurate. My niece hooked me up on here and she is going nuts with exercising and watching her calories. So I am trying to keep up to her so she's my incentive! Just keep trying to out-do your day before and little by little you will start to see results! Good luck, stay positive.:smile: