I did not need to see this.

Options
2»

Replies

• sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been craving poutine for about a week now....that is just cruel. Keep up the good work though!
  • keithkcreal1
    Options
    We all sound like fatties. Keep up the good work and ignore the food ads. Stick to your calories per day. Also, avoid the poutine, or anything else that causes an instant heart attack. :)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I'm still dying to try poutine. One day I'll get to Canada to do so. :smile: Until then, I will enjoy the occasional plate of Jersey fries (fries with gravy and mozzarella cheese).
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    That looks and sounds terrible. :P
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    The ads that come up on here are based on personal browser history. I get very, very different ads depending on if I'm on my phone, my work computer or my home laptop. I get different ads almost every time I navigate to a new page via my phone because I do about 90% of my "computing" on it so it has the most varied searches. Stuff I see on food shows, stuff I read about here, maps, general info, etc.

The ads on my work computer only rotate around three or four different ads total. I don't do hardly any general searches on my work computer so mostly the ads seem to be directly related to the site itself. I get the foods you should never eat ad with the giant banana, the slim down one with the animated line drawing of a woman, and a couple of others that are more pictorial and I never pay attention to.

My home laptop gives me mostly the same ads I see at work along with the occasional coupon ad for things like Cream of Wheat, Kellogg's Fiber Plus and VitaTops. And then the occasional weight loss patch ad or additional health/weight stuff since I did most of my searching for how to break plateaus and different exercise info on that computer.
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's deeee-lishhhh!
    Too bad I won't be eating it any more....but ...my, my...it's unbelievable.
    :bigsmile:
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    J'adore la poutine!
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I keep getting darn Taco Bell ads...I love mexican food, it drives me nuts..makes me so hungry!

I've heard of that dish before, and it sounds yummy. It doesn't look yummy, but I'm up for anything with french fries! Yummmyy.

Great. Hungry again! ha