needs abit of support please :)

Options
hey everyone i am chervonne from manchester i join this a week ago and im loving it so far! i work in a food shop so am constantly surrounded but cakes and food that is sooooo bad! i am hopein this will be the last diet i will be on because i have yo yoed with my weight for years and i am just not happy so im going to take this slow and steady hopefully make a few new friends along the way so if anyone needs support or is just after making a new friend the add me xx:flowerforyou:

Replies

• darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi....it's a great site to keep you on track and make you more aware of what you eat and because we're all in it together there is so much support. Hope you enjoy!
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I'm about 30 miles away from Manchester myself. It may help you if you don't think of this as a diet, but a lifestyle change, that's what will help you keep the weight off.

If you are worried about being surrounded by cakes and food, then try eating smaller meals and snacking in between, it will keep your blood sugar level more constant and if you stay within your calorie goal, you should still lose weight.
  • melissamauney
    Options
    It is not a diet anymore it is a lifestyle change. And it is ok to have a piece of cake or cookie every now and then just not everyday.You are more then welcome to add me as a friend.
  • chasingskinny
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a struggler too. =)
  • swissmardi
    swissmardi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so honest. I totally know about yo-yo-ing... If you want to add me, you can.
  • ebju8482
    ebju8482 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hello Welcome to MFP!! I joined not that long ago and it has been heaven sent . I love all the support I get on this site. I run a bakery from home so I am constantly around cakes and everything else that isn't that healthy for me, so I just had to start eating my three meals and two snacks a day and it has really helped. Congratualations and Good Luck on your weight loss journey!!!!:happy: