how many p90x rounds until satisfied?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
this is for those of you who have completed the program a time or two at what point did you see the results you wanted? i've got a week left and while ive had some good results i'm nowhere near the ripped that you see on the infomercials lol. of course most of those folks were in decent shape before doing it. but i'm curious as to how many rounds it has taken those of you who are now ripped

Replies

• BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Well, if you go back to my 1st round, not too much happened until about halfway through for me. I still wasn't shocked by my results at the end of the 90 days (I followed the nutrition 98% of time...only a few glasses of wine the entire time). I didn't do another round right after. I followed it with a round of Insanity. THEN I did another round of the X & after the 1st month I was amazed.

But, I have done Insanity/X hybrids, X/X+ hybrids, etc since then so maybe my answer is that I'm never gonna be satisfied! :laugh:

Sorry, I guess I didn't really answer your question. :blushing:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You're correct, many of those guys in the infomercial were already in a decent body fat range. Tommy Magram in the commercial said that he did 5 rounds. He's on the Beachbody forums and has done hybrids and other programs such as Insanity. It took him longer to reach his physique because his body fat was so much higher - he was half fat. I'm in the 3rd phase of my 3rd round of P90X. Satisfied? Hmmm, I'd like to get down to 19% body fat. How long will it take. Don't know. This is a lifestyle change for me. P90X is part of that lifestyle change and one of the tools that I'll be using.

I have another tab open to Runner's World. I'm writing down what 5K races I want to enter. I already have one scheduled for February 19th. I've been challenged to enter the Vegas half marathon in December. It's about what you want to do with your body for the rest of your life. How do you want to push it? What else can it do? Like Tommy Magram said, this isn't P90X this is P-LIFETIME-X.
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    about your p90x Q. on how many time you have to do it. It is totally based on how much you dedicate your self. I have seen that most people will go throught 2-3 rounds many also do insanity after 1-2 rounds of p90x. You can look it up on youtube.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    sorry Im just now seeing this but ditto everything Edorice said