New to My Fitness Pal

Options
When I started trying to lose last May, I was 255 lbs. The biggest I have ever been. I am down to 196 right now. My goal is 140. I joined the biggest loser at my gym a couple weeks ago and started eating right when someone suggested this app. I am loving it. My sister and niece started it too. I can use all the support I can get. It's been a long road, but I have so much further to go.

Replies

• MsPitt
    MsPitt Posts: 78
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the site! My goal is also 140 so I'm going to add you as a friend! :D
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I haven't actually decided on my finished goal weight yet, but since I started at 300lbs, I figure I can afford to lose some weight before I decide. My first 'small' goal is to lose 100lbs bringing me down to 200. By then I hope to have some idea of where I want to be.
  • melissamauney
    Options
    Hi. I'm new as well today had been a week and I will also add you. Good luck you are well on your way.
  • pvesey
    pvesey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's a fabulous weight loss!! Keep up the good work...just take it one day at a time. :flowerforyou:
  • kiwicolorado
    Options
    hi all from New Zealand! I have been in MFP for 8 weeks now slowly plugging away. I reached my heaviest weight and the photos at my brothers wedding and how I felt motivated me to do something about it. A collegue suggested this site and along with this and XBOX Kinect EActive programme I have lost 5.5 kilograms.