Anyone else feel like a stalker when you look at someones d

Options
TAWoody
TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
Unless they're family or a good friend, I feel like a stalker every time I look at someone's diary. Kinda feels creepy to see what that person has been eating all day. :laugh:

Replies

• xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    I didnt... but i may now:laugh:
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Voyeuristic sounds less criminal. :happy:

I sadly find it fascinating to see what others eat.

I'm sure if people have their diaries set to public that they don't mind people having a voyeuristic peek.

I'd never comment though. That would seem intrusive.
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I haven't really looked at someone else's diary yet. But I probably will now if I ever do.

That said, my diary is public so I don't mind if people look, there's nothing special there. I figure if people don't want you to look, they can set it to private or friends only.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Unless they're family or a good friend, I feel like a stalker every time I look at someone's diary. Kinda feels creepy to see what that person has been eating all day. :laugh:

i just looked at yours after reading your post...lol...thought it might be interesting...but youve only had breakfast so far...

(I keep my diary closed because i can't cope with the idea that people know exactly what im eating. I dont like people watching me eat either)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    (I keep my diary closed because i can't cope with the idea that people know exactly what im eating. I dont like people watching me eat either)

ditto...
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I don't care either way; i know my friends want me to look at theirs some times to make sure they aren't getting off track, and if others look at mine it's no big deal to me. Many times i get new ideas for meals from their just as they do from mine.
  • sparklesammy
    Options

ditto...

glad im not the only one : )
  • Raptorwild
    Options
    I have just started on this site, and will keep mine open to view so don't feel bad about looking. It may help hold me accountable in my own mind for what I am eating. :smile:
  • stepphanie
    Options
    I like to look at them... It helps me get new ideas when it comes to low calorie foods. I have mine set to public so my friends can see what I eat. It also helps out when you have a problem with not being able to loose weight your friends are able to look and see what you are eating so they can help you out with tips/suggestions. We are all here for the same reason Support with loosing weight. If your diary is private then how do you expect some one to give you advice to help you with your weight loss. We are not here to judge what people eat.:smile:
  • stepphanie
    Options
    I like to look at them... It helps me get new ideas when it comes to low calorie foods. I have mine set to public so my friends can see what I eat. It also helps out when you have a problem with not being able to loose weight your friends are able to look and see what you are eating so they can help you out with tips/suggestions. We are all here for the same reason Support with loosing weight. If your diary is private then how do you expect some one to give you advice to help you with your weight loss. We are not here to judge what people eat.:smile:
  • sparklesammy
    Options

Its just a personal choice i think, ive found the way ok without really seeking advice about specifics in my diary.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Nope...I do not feel like stalker when I look at others diaries. I also look at what others are eating when I go out to a restaurant and they are taking me to my table. Mind you I don't stare, but if it looks really good i ask the server about it (unfortunately it almost always is laden with much calories :frown: ).
  • SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    lol! For some reason I laughed when I read your post. I guess I identify!

But I don't care if others look at my diary.