How to get rid of the ring around the middle

Options
Hi,
Needing help with the abdomen section. I'm losing inches on the legs and arms but it's the mid section that I am having problems with.... any suggestions on how to get rid of it? Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• vkindrick
    vkindrick Posts: 10
    Options
    Pilates, yoga, anything that focus on the core that will work, even spin class they tell you to keep the core tight
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    PIlates is super hard for me. I am not flexible at all.
  • Larry7995
    Larry7995 Posts: 55
    Options
    Its supposed to be hard! My head is usually sweaty at the end of the 45 minutes.

I am also working the ring around the middle and since I have dropped about 15 lbs its definitely shrunk a lot. Still can't see the 6 pack but its real close now.

I burn most of my calories either in spin class or the treadmill. And really watch the diet, no sweets! Mostly protein and veggies.
  • abihaila
    abihaila Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Try the treadmill at a steep incline. I have been doing that 20 minutes at a time every other day and I've really noticed an a diffrence.
  • ImTheMommieof3
    Options
    Try the treadmill at a steep incline. I have been doing that 20 minutes at a time every other day and I've really noticed an a diffrence.

Do you do anything else or strictly treadmill? I usually do 30min on the cross climber and then some ab exercises and spot on my arms/sholders then 30 min. on the bike. Just curious...i' ve only been doind the gym for a about a month off and on. I really need to set a schedule and keep up with it. Just get so dang depressed when I really don't see the results, ya know?!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have even added a new 'measurement' to my measurements! I now measure my belly button 'frown line' just in case there is an improvement that I don't see!