Resisted the temptation!!

Options
carcar03
carcar03 Posts: 23 Member
This week I resisted the temptation of chocolate cake and what my co-workers described as the “best cheesecake they have ever tasted!!” I’m constantly faced with this kind of temptation at work because everyone loves to cook and share recipes, so it is sometimes difficult to stay focused on my diet when temptation is just sitting there on the lunchroom table waiting for me to eat it! Even though I absolutely L-O-V-E chocolate cake and cheesecake (and almost every other type of cake) and everyone was encouraging me to have some, I didn’t touch it! I just ate the original healthy lunch that I brought. Small triumph for me!! :smile:

In the past, I definitely would not have passed up the opportunity for dessert. And no, it wouldn’t have killed me to have a little slice, but I didn’t want to go down that road, dealing with the guilt and all.

I will continue to remain committed to my meal plan! So sorry little temptations, you’re just not fitting in.

Replies

• larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    good for you...keep it up
  • denimandroses
    Options
    Understand the temptation to sweets. WTG!!!!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    really well done :) i resisted home-made lasagne 2nite lol which is one of my all-time fav foods lol YAY!! go us :D xxx
  • Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Options
    Good for you. I know how hard it is to resist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!