How to get rid of the ring around the middle

bode64
bode64 Posts: 9
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
Needing help with the abdomen section. I'm losing inches on the legs and arms but it's the mid section that I am having problems with.... any suggestions on how to get rid of it? Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• vkindrick
    vkindrick Posts: 10
    Pilates, yoga, anything that focus on the core that will work, even spin class they tell you to keep the core tight
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    PIlates is super hard for me. I am not flexible at all.
  • Larry7995
    Larry7995 Posts: 55
    Its supposed to be hard! My head is usually sweaty at the end of the 45 minutes.

I am also working the ring around the middle and since I have dropped about 15 lbs its definitely shrunk a lot. Still can't see the 6 pack but its real close now.

I burn most of my calories either in spin class or the treadmill. And really watch the diet, no sweets! Mostly protein and veggies.
  • abihaila
    abihaila Posts: 24 Member
    Try the treadmill at a steep incline. I have been doing that 20 minutes at a time every other day and I've really noticed an a diffrence.
  • Try the treadmill at a steep incline. I have been doing that 20 minutes at a time every other day and I've really noticed an a diffrence.

Do you do anything else or strictly treadmill? I usually do 30min on the cross climber and then some ab exercises and spot on my arms/sholders then 30 min. on the bike. Just curious...i' ve only been doind the gym for a about a month off and on. I really need to set a schedule and keep up with it. Just get so dang depressed when I really don't see the results, ya know?!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    I have even added a new 'measurement' to my measurements! I now measure my belly button 'frown line' just in case there is an improvement that I don't see!
This discussion has been closed.