Wii Fit Plus?

Options
I have this and I am liking the activities. I wondered if anyone else is using this program?

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    ive had it for a while but dont use it nearly as often as id like. i really enjoy it when i do use it.. i even got a raised platform thing for the wii board and aerobic step exercises :)
  • wccafe
    wccafe Posts: 20
    Options
    My wii fit plus is one of my best friends! I love it. Nearly every day I do the areobic free step and chatch up on my DVR at the same time!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    i use it and i love it. i also do boxing in the wii sports, and its very good too. :smile:
  • focusedfrances
    focusedfrances Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is great to read! I just tried the Advanced step and filmed my first attempt. I can't wait to see my progress in a month. I was so out of breath!
  • Hikaroo
    Hikaroo Posts: 16
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit Plus, but it doesn't challenge me nearly enough. I prefer the EA Sports Active 2, though it challenges me TOO much.
    Can't win for losing. ;D

The Wii Fit Plus is perfect for someone just looking for something fun to do at home for exercise. :D
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I love it! I don't do it as often these days, just because I got out of my rhythm and have been doing other workouts instead, but I still love Fit Plus. :) It's all I did when I first joined MFP, and it definitely got me interested in getting more in shape!
  • nicolebenke
    nicolebenke Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy it. I especially like the yoga. Now I'm doing Wii Zumba and the yoga when I can, but there's lots on there that really gets my heartrate up.
  • focusedfrances
    focusedfrances Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh wow Zumba on the Wii too? I have to check that out! I like the Dance video that evilhoodchick on YouTube recorded. I am considering getting that.
  • bmmiller4
    bmmiller4 Posts: 39
    Options
    I haven't used mine is quite awhile and wish I used it more. My problem is that with on kids still home all day it is hard to do it without a ton of interruptions. If I am playing for fun I don't mind playing with them but if I a want to get a workout (I know that playing for fun is a workout too but a different mindset for me) I prefer to not be interrupted. Actually the kids are playing it now so I should probably get off of the computer and go play with them...especially since today has not been a good calorie day! Over and I haven't even had my dinner yet!
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Luvs it! I just finished rhythm boxing, island cycling, squats & lunges not 15 min ago. It is very flexible to your schedule & to your fitness level. Beware though, it is easy to get side tracked with some of the games that don't burn many calories. With that being said, I mostly use it for yoga and strength training and get my cardio elsewhere. I also use it as my official scale. Good luck!
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi just saw your post, was looking at Zumba for Wii and wondered if it was any good. Do you like it?
  • Michelemybelle
    Michelemybelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Wii Zumba! I do it everyday. I've worked up to the 45 minute intermediate level. It's a great workout, and so much fun! I sweat like a pig! LOL I did Wii Fit Plus before I got the Zumba. I did like it, but didn't feel it got my heart rate up for very long. I like the advanced step, but wish it was a little longer. I also did the boxing and hula hoop. They seemed to burn the most calories. I think Wii Fit is great for someone like me who didn't exercise at all before. It got me on the right track. :)