Hi! My name is Tina and I'm a newbie.

Options
Tinan76
Tinan76 Posts: 56 Member
Found this app for my phone and I am loving it. I have never felt so motivated to loose weight before. I actually think I could have a bikini body by summer. LOL. . Not that I would wear one. Would love to meet a few of you and learn a few pointers as well.

Replies

• ladynila
    ladynila Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome Tina!! This is an awesome site. Keeps you accountable.
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Hi Tina! Welcome :) I just joined a week ago myself and love it, I came across the app for my droid and that's how I got started lol Keep up the positive energy :) add me if you'd like
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! awesome site!!
  • hols_blue
    hols_blue Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's brilliant. I've found this diet plan so easy to follow. If u wanna eat more just exercise and earn it. Motivates you to exercise. Its helped me loose my baby weight and I'm still going as it's so easy. And somehow knowing your pals can see your food diary helps you stay on track to avoid looking like a greedy pig!!!
    Feel free to add me.
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined yesterday! So far it's a great site! Best wishes on your fitness goals!
  • Nomoregut
    Nomoregut Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome Tina ! I have been a member for a week and I have met people on here that are willing to answer any question and help you stay on the right path. If you need anything just ask.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, Sarah here. I just joined Tuesday after two weeks of no loss doing the p90x thing (which was recommending more calories- maybe tailored toward men?) I love how easy this site is- initially got the droid app as a basic calorie counter, but the site is even better! Feel free to add me as a friend- I'm just starting and could use as many people holding me accountable as possible- especially entering my first weekend! Good luck!
  • Tinan76
    Tinan76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes and the warning.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I found the site through the app on my phone when I was just browsing the fitness apps for something to go with occasional exercise, and it turned into a whole new change in eating and exercising.

Great info and support to be had here, so you have come to the right place. Feel free to add me as a friend, and I'll help root you on!
  • DucatiKing
    Options
    welcome!! hopefully we can all help you reach your goals
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I think you'll quickly find support and encouragement on here, just as I have.
    Feel free to friend me.