Looking for some good old fashion aerobics dvds?

Options
Any suggestions? Maybe some thing I could pick up at say Best Buy,Wal Mart...somewhere I wont have to order online.

Replies

• resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    I have some of the biggest loser dvds. I REALLY like them!
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    How about sweatin' to the oldies?
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    the "prevention: 10 minute solutions" series is pretty good. only about $9-$10 per movie at wal-mart. has bootcamp style and a couple different dancing kinds. has like 5 routines, broken down into 10 minute sections. i really like them! :)
  • SuzetteMerashino
    Options
    I do all of Carmen Electra's DVD's and they are really good because it's more like dancing than working out! Also, I'm currently addicted to Fitness TV and the Active Channel and they have really good workout shows, lots of different stuff. I think though, the shows are a bit all over the place but like, a workout is a workout is a workout!!

I've heard good things about the Biggest Loser DVD too! So do try that one I think.
  • aghall
    aghall Posts: 25
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has some awesome workout dvd's. I have shred it and six week six pack. She is tough. I feel awesome after working out with her. And i usually do my treadmill with her, put her in my ifit. Hope u find something u can enjoy working out to. good luck
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!
  • mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have netflix, but I usually livestream the various work out dvds they have on there. That way you can try something out before ordering or buying it.