Up for Skinny Saturday Challenge Anyone?!

Options
13»

Replies

• jessicafreake
    Options
    well 2 cardio workouts done have 1 more strength training to go, almost done my water count uo to 12 already. Marked down everything I ate today and did good.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Checking in. I have my run in already today. I'll be off to the gym for a session with the kettlebells. Normally I do one or the other but today I'm lifting and running!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I nearly completed my own challenge!! Everyone is doing FANTASTIC!! How are we feelin?! Skinny on Saturday!!! Woot!

Morning run on the precor AMT,
    Afternoon run on the elliptical,

Count 'em - 17 8 oz glasses of water or 136 oz consumed!
    Off to do a kettlebell ab workout!

Great Job Skinny Saturday People!! Until next time!:love:
  • Missevanston
    Options
    well 2 cardio workouts done have 1 more strength training to go, almost done my water count uo to 12 already. Marked down everything I ate today and did good.

Great work!!!! Congrats!
  • Missevanston
    Options
    Checking in. I have my run in already today. I'll be off to the gym for a session with the kettlebells. Normally I do one or the other but today I'm lifting and running!

Knew you were up for a challenge...and especially this weekend! Way to own it, Bud...you ROCK!
  • Missevanston
    Options
    Two workouts done! Cycling class and P90X Core Synergistics video. Ouch :)
    Half of my water done (normal 8 glasses).
    And I'm not cheating at all on entering what I ate, so far

EXCELLENT REPORT! Nice job! Congrats on your hard work!! :drinker:
  • Missevanston
    Options
    Been excellent with the logging. :bigsmile:

Did my run and gave the dog an extra-long walk. Doggie is happy. :smooched:

On track for doubling the water (8 down so far.) :smile:

Super job! So glad you did the Skinny Saturday Challenge! Keep up the great work!!!!:drinker:
  • Missevanston
    Options
    I drank double my water, logged my calories but flare up of tendonitis in my ankles meant double exercise was impossible :grumble:

Well good for you! Sorry to hear about your ankles, hope they are better soon! Keep up the great work!!
  • Missevanston
    Options

Great job on Skinny Saturday! Nice logging, and water drinking!!! :drinker:
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Woo this was hard! Good job everyone!! Can't wait till next Saturday.

I did my double workout so I could go out to dinner and have drinks with friends. What I found was that I almost went over in calories from dinner and alcohol even though I burned 1000+ calories from working out yesterday. No wonder America is overweight, and no wonder I wasn't losing weight before... I had no idea how fast the calories add up at a Mexican restaurant ;) Well maybe I did, I was just in denial
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Yay! I really enjoyed this challenge. My workout consisted of 30min stationary bike, 30min strength training, and 20min jogging in place. Drank 11 10oz cups of water(and then some other drinks...hehe). I felt great and energized immediately afterwards but later on got a really bad backache, started refluxing, and had stomach cramps...the kids passed their virus on to me so I don't have to tell you what else I ended up doing the rest of the night(and still doing it now!)lol...good thing is that along with my 566 cal burn the scale says I've lost 2.2lbs! Yaaaaay virus!lol Can't wait til next Saturday!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: