First Day

Hi all!

I am new here. This looks like a great site and I am excited to be here! This is my first day on my path to weight loss. I have a hundred pounds to lose! I am confident I can do it. And I know I have to do it as I keep getting more and more health issues due to my weight.
Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all better. Good luck to all you newbies as well...I know we can do it!

Replies

• angel86
    angel86 Posts: 10
    Hi all!

I am new here. This looks like a great site and I am excited to be here! This is my first day on my path to weight loss. I have a hundred pounds to lose! I am confident I can do it. And I know I have to do it as I keep getting more and more health issues due to my weight.
    Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all better. Good luck to all you newbies as well...I know we can do it!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Hello and welcome! I am confident that you will find MFP to be exactly what you need to keep yourself accountable and reach your weight loss and fitness goals! It can be daunting with a large number of pounds to lose (when I started I needed to lose 190 pounds...madness) but with your positive attitude I am sure that you will reach your goals slowly but surely! And the great thing about MFP is that it helps us to lose the weight in a way that allows us to gradually take the weight off, thus helping us to keep it off once we hit our goals! Best wishes for all your fitness goals!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Welcome!
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Welcome to the MFP family! This is an amazing site! Stick with it and watch yourself shrink!

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • Hi! WELCOME!!!!!

you can do it!

:flowerforyou:
  • It's my first day too. So far I am impressed at how easy it was to set up a profile. My fingers are crossed.
    I really hope this works!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    0002018C.gif

Welcome!!