I'd sure like some new friends here!

Options
I'm new and posted the other day, but according to one new friend, my post had very few views. I'm 52 yrs old and really like this site. I'd love to have lots of new friends to help me in my weight loss quest. I'm hoping to lose 25 lbs by August, and could use all the support I could get.

Replies

• feliciapeters
    Options
    feel free to add me. we all need some encouragement
  • marshanne
    marshanne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend, im 43 and need to lose weight for my health, I need encouragement.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 36 but always willing to dish out encouragement or receive some!:smile:
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Add sent! I could use some friends as well, so we can encourage each other =).
  • Nikkicole11
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. We r all in this journey together. The more support you have the more successful you will be. :smile:
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • kimmiangel
    Options
    you are welcome to add me as a friend. I am a 42 year old married mother of two, and am changing my lifestyle habits to not only help me lose weight but to help me make a new life that is healthier and retain the lost weight. We all can use encouragement and support :)
  • Nikkicole11
    Options
    You can also add me as a friend!! I would be glad to support you along your weightloss journey
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Let's do it together! 25 lbs by August is definitely doable, just stick to a healthy plan. :) My birthday is at the end of July so I feel ya on that goal - I sure would love to be down even 15-20 by then.

Sending a request, and anyone else who sees this feel free to add me too - the more the merrier. Let's do it together!