HI MFP!

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Kessie and I have been on MFP for about a week. I found out about MFP after I downloaded the app on my phone and I was so happy to find out that there was a community of support out there also! BONUS! I figured that one of the first things I needed to jump start my millionth time at weight loss and fitness is step on my arch nemisis aka my scale. However I dreaded what number the dial would land on and everything seems to move in slow motion as i wait for the verdict so I opted to estimate my weight. I was nervous that actually SEEING the number would be to much for me to come to terms with that I would quit before I even started.

So today, after a week of eating right and exercising, I walked by the bathroom and the scale caught my eye and so i gave it a dirty look and walked into the bathroom. I stood infront of it contemplating wether to step on it or not and decided that the biggest f you i could give to my arch nemisis is standing on him and not caring what he said because I was proud of all the changes I had made this past week. So i did... and I WAS 15 LBS LESS THAN I ESTIMATED. BONUS! So i am extremely happy to say the least and needed to share it with everyone. I obviously need to work on not underestimating myself and increasing my self-confidence. I still have a ways to go and I hope my motivation level doesnt start dwindeling like in the past...

Anwaysssss Thanks for reading and I hope to talk to yall soon :)

Replies

• mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is my second week using MFP, and it's really been a big help for me. I hope it helps you, and i wish you luck on you weightloss journey!:smile: Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • MichelleMcWain
    MichelleMcWain Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am almost done with my second week and MFP has been a Godsend! I have lost 20.5 lbs in these past 2 weeks. Without the app on my phone and the support here I don't think I would've even finished the first week. Good luck!
  • Kessiexo
    Kessiexo Posts: 11
    Options
    I have lost 20.5 lbs in these past 2 weeks.

Wow that is amazing!! Congratulations! What type of exercises are you doing? If you dont mind me asking.