Dance Dance Revolution

Options
Has anyone tried that as part of their exercise routine? My sister just gave me her whole set up so I can use it. She used it to stay toned and in shape while she was in high school. She's away at college now and can't fit it in her dorm room. So I guess I'm going to try that for a while.

Any other fun ideas like that?

Replies

• GottaAct
    Options
    Has anyone tried that as part of their exercise routine? My sister just gave me her whole set up so I can use it. She used it to stay toned and in shape while she was in high school. She's away at college now and can't fit it in her dorm room. So I guess I'm going to try that for a while.

Any other fun ideas like that?
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    i think it would be a good change up every now and then. i have the wii system and i use wii fit. ...just a nice change and fun...anything is a workout right better than just sitting there with a remote....hope you like it
  • stargirlie
    Options
    i have the wii too, usually play bowling for an hour in the evening, great for rainy days, which there are a lot of here in Ireland, what game do you play on the wii? :flowerforyou:
  • jessjess
    Options
    :laugh: I'm so clumbsy.....I'd probably be falling all over myself, cracking up the whole time! I can't even attend aerobics classes because I have no grace or rhythm and end up toppled over, laughing.

I bet it'll be a great work-out for you though! Give it a shot!
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    star i play all kinda games...right now i am highly in G hero is my fav...not a great workout but its fun and the music is awsome....but i have something called wii fit... google wii fit and check it out...it has everything from yoga to tennis....and balancing....very interesing....
  • lifesaver
    Options
    I play DDR as my main source of excercise ahah... they have a workout program and you can enter your weight and it'll tell you approximately how many calories you've burned. It's great!
  • dawnmsimpson
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE DDR as a cardio workout. You can challenge yourself to get better scores on songs and track about how many calories you've burned. And of course, as your skill progresses, it becomes easier with the "difficult" and "expert" levels to burn more calories. I "dance" just about every day, not only because it's a work out, but I think it's a blast as well! Hope you like it!