35 pounds down at least 70 to go!

Options
Figured it out - I have before and after photos -not proporrionately the same, but that's what I get for having my 4 year old take the pictures each time :happy:

35 pounds down in just under 3 months. Started tracking just after 1st of year, seriously started watching what I was eating about the 15th of January.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow great job! How amazing losing that much weight makes such a difference! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I just did some front/side/back pictures last weekend at 262 pounds. It was 21 pounds lower than when I joined MFP and 41 lower than when I weighed my heaviest back last summer, but I look forward to seeing the difference when there's ANOTHER 67 pounds off of where I was when those shots were taken. I have a few pictures of me when I was at/near my heaviest, but not intentionally.
  • reggie0126
    Options
    keep up the great work soo proud of you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!