indiana here!!

Options
hey all!! just joined up tired of all the years of eating fast foods and soda pops.found some good recipes on here that i think i can actually eat and live with. cant wait to get back in my size 34 jeans and tuck in my tank tops without having a gut.

Replies

• Mayorga160
    Options
    Hi there, VTXNUT!

Welcome to the site! First off, it's good to hear your finally cutting the junk foods and sodas, etc. That'll DEFINITLEY help a huge amount torwards your goal! Good luck to yourself and add me if ya like! Always up to talk about diets, excercises, workouts, etc.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Best of luck. :smile: I'm originally from Indiana as well, but I moved to Tennessee in 2008.
  • hairspray74
    Options
    Congrats, the first part and hardest part is knowing you want to become healthier! welcome, I added you as a friend, anyone needing friends can add me as well!!!
  • VTXNUT
    VTXNUT Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome,tennesse huh I hav always wanted to move south love those southern states! Feel free to ad me as a friend if ya like.
  • VTXNUT
    VTXNUT Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome as well. I am pretty confident ill be able to reach my goals,verry determined.:bigsmile:
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I love it in Tennessee. It's so pretty here. I decided if I ever get sick of living here (doubtful), I'll move to Georgia. haha I visit Indiana quite a bit still though, because my entire extended family lives in Evansville or Indianapolis. Besides one cousin and his family living in Cincinnati, I'm the only other family member that no longer lives in Indiana.