Whats a good Wii exercise game?

Options
Can anyone recommend a good Wii game, I have Just Dance 1 & 2 and love using them, are there any other games that are fun to workout with. I also had Wii Active but found it a bit boring, I think the music really helps me so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
xx

Replies

• scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I've been using Zumba & Active 2 (quite different from Active 1 -- not the lag time, plus it has the heart rate monitor for a more accurate calorie read). I'd recommend either (both!!) to anyone!
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I also had Wii EA active, the first one. I think it's somewhat good, but seems to only work and build lower muscles, not much cardio and abs. Just Dance 2 is my favorite, I really try to dance like them so I definetly work up a sweat! I do have Wii Fit and not too impressed with it, some of the things are good, like Hula Hooping is great for the stomach, but other stuff seems to simple and like its not accomplishing anything.
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    I have just dance 1 and 2, wii fit, golds gym cardio and biggest loser challenge. The most fun is just dance the best work out by far is the biggest loser challenge. The worst is golds gym its just kinds boring. Wii fit is neutral, it definitely has helped me stay on track . The biggest loser has been the best by far.! I can feel the burn with that one! its the best I have and would highly recommend It!! Good luck!
  • Dreamcyn
    Dreamcyn Posts: 12
    Options
    I was actually about to ask this question on the board, but since this post is already here, I thought I'd just bump it and see if anyone has any other ideas!

I have Wii Fit Plus, and i do really like it, but don't consider it a good hard workout game. It's more for small daily activities. I just signed up for GameFly, and am hoping to get some workout games, particularly dancing games like Just Dance--i love dancing-- and Zumba.
    I tried Gold Gym Boxing a while back but didn't really like it, I might have to give it another shot though.
  • mdesider
    mdesider Posts: 28
    Options
    Try Wii Sports (Boxing) IS GREAT!!! love it!!!

you burn a lot of calories for few minutes! You can feel it!!